Author
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Audio Rank: #3
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Welcome to the Rebellion
    Posted: 06 December 2016 at 8:31pm
Welcome everyone to the crew!

First, I would love to thank H4ZE for his help with recruiting. I appreciate it.

As of now, December 6th, the crew has only been alive for 2 days, and we already have 5 members. I'm working on recruiting now, so it won't be longer until we have a few more to solidify the lineup. Currently, things are looking extremely solid.

Now, onto WHAT this crew will be doing.

As you all know, the audio scene at Lyrical Assault is essentially a ghost town. I don't know about any of you, but I would certainly love to turn things around for the scene. We take great pride in what we do, and our work should be appreciated and respected.

In order to fix things up for ourselves, I have a few ideas.

1. MONTHLY CYPHERS

Imagine how much attention we could draw to the audio scene if we dropped a hot ass cypher every single month? The people of LA would love it! Unlike NOW, we can actually give people something to look forward to from the audio scene.

2. PROJECTS

To capitalize off of the cyphers, I would love it if we were able to drop small (let's say 4 track) EP's once every couple of months. Drop 1 single from each EP, hype it up, and on top of the cyphers, we will then have MORE to give for the people to listen to.

Since these are pure ideas of MINE and mine only, we need to vote upon these as a whole. I don't want this to feel like a dictatorship. no one is in charge. We are all here to contribute equally and make a difference for LA audio.

So, if you are in support of these ideas, vote yes. If not, vote no. Simple

Thank you all for reading, and welcome to the rebellion.
Bakardi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-4-0
Form: LLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bakardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2016 at 8:37pm
this all looks good to me, I especially like the idea of dropping projects, with all the talent in this crew there is alot of potential for great music
H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 4-6-0
Form: WWLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote H4ZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2016 at 9:24pm
All sounds dope to me fam. Im ready to get this shit running!!
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2016 at 9:24pm
for sure... nice avy too, who made it?
H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 4-6-0
Form: WWLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote H4ZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2016 at 9:50pm
It was one brenn made a long time ago. Found it looking through his old sig posts and decided id use it lol.
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2016 at 11:33pm
I'm down for all of this. I will say in advance that I can't mix for shit, but I typically record a billion times till the recording it self is as good as it can be.
afterdeath View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote afterdeath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2016 at 7:51pm
Hell yeah. 
I just need to work at my pace. I'm trying to be productive everyday. Right now I could take a couple of days to a whole week to make a beat and just as long to write and record just a verse. I am working on doing at least two vesre for every beat that I want to write too. I just like to lots of time into my shit so I can get better and faster
Sky Scrapur View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sky Scrapur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2016 at 4:41pm
Thank you for the welcome.

I agree to all ideas presented here and i love the cipher idea more.

I've a personal problem though, I haven't managed to get a decent studio mic yet and i donno when i'll get one. That's why you seeing no audios from me cause every comment be like 'get a real mic'.
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2016 at 7:25pm
No issue. Record with what you have to the best of your ability and i will do the same with the mix :)
Sky Scrapur View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sky Scrapur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2016 at 7:57pm
Thanks bro, i‘ll try my best
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic