Author
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Audio Rank: #4
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Coaches
    Posted: 06 December 2016 at 8:40pm
If you read the front page, you may have noticed that both H4ZE and myself are labeled as "coaches". Allow me to elaborate.

In reviving the audio scene, we have to make sure that the product we put out it TOP NOTCH... sure, you can drop a cypher every month, but if it's riddled with error, who's gonna come back?

This is where the coaching comes in. H4ZE and myself are two established audios of the site. We were taught the ins and outs of spitting, and we are very knowledgeable in what goes on behind the scenes as well. Essentially, we are the ones you should come to when you need help with your shit.

T4P is 13 years old. He spits pretty good and is improving, but he still needs help to get that certain level. Seeing as he is H4ZEs younger brother, H4ZE will be helping him to improve.

As for Bakardi and Puente, you both are already established in the way you spit. Flow, delivery, you guys got it goin' pretty well. As always, there is room to improve, but for the 2 of you, the main thing we are going to focus on with you guys is your production quality.

To help improve on your sound, you can send ME your vocals to mix for you. I won't be doing this permanently, because in order to improve, you gotta learn... I will be teaching basic mixing here in the crew forum, posting new tips and tricks when I can.

So, again, if there is anything whatsoever that you feel you could improve on with the help of another, don't hesitate to come to me or H4ZE for assistance.

Thank you.

Edited by Elite - 06 December 2016 at 8:58pm
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2016 at 11:39pm
AWESOME. Thanks for offering help, and for production and eventually teaching us. Really didn't expect this and that is awesome
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2016 at 11:41pm
well of course, you didn't expect another ghost town text crew did you? ;)
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2016 at 7:31pm
Guys, this is just a reminder.

Bak and Sky, youre guys' collab was dope but we really need to be utilizing the ideas of which this crew was founded upon.

Instead of just dropping tracks publically I really would like for the artist(s) of the track to have myself or h4ze give it a proper mix (because trust me, im not just saying this to say it, me and h4ze can give you the best quality mixes on your sound!), as well as dropping it in the crews audio threads to get the crews opinion on the track, what can be fixed, etc...

I really want Rebellion to stand out as something more than just a collective of rappers who drop songs. I want us to be more than that and represent whats been missing in the audio for years. Thats the vision

Now, dont get me wrong. I myself am guilty of this too with my new OMs. But, for the sake of this crew that im trying to invest my time in positively, im going to be dropping my OMs here beforehand to get your guys' opinions on them.

Lets just try to use this crew to our advantage rather than just use it as a name. I want this crew to be something way beyond the standard LA crews. Im just hoping you guys can bare with me on this.

In other news, I will be posting mixing tips in all new threads here exclusively for those at Rebellion this Christmas.

Stay tuned and thanks for your understanding!
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2016 at 11:02pm
sounds good, as I don't do any mixing, so I don't have an option anyways :)

look forward to the tutorials on mixing

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic