Suggestions, Comments & Problems: possible cypher game issue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HI-Z View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Crew: Alter Egos
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote HI-Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: possible cypher game issue
    Posted: 14 December 2016 at 9:24am
Hey, I tried to post a quick 4 bars on the "dis the person above you 15/16" but I came up on the original dis the person above you when I submitted it. I'm not sure if this is just user error or a more serious issue just thought I would bring it to your attention. Also if it's not to much trouble can a mod please help me move it to the correct thread thanks guys catch ya later.
JacksHammeringThem View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JacksHammeringThem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2016 at 9:26am
Pretty sure it's user error bro cuz I did it too then realized I posted in the wrong spot. just look for the 15/16 after to make sure it's the right thread.
HI-Z View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Crew: Alter Egos
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote HI-Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2016 at 10:08am
Not sure if thats the case Jack I was in the 15/16 dis the person above you and read your post than hit the post a reply I never went to the og thread. Maybe because you posted your original piece in the og thread it sent my response there? Idk lol it's not a major issue just thought it was odd. Good looking out though.
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2016 at 5:38pm
Let me know if this happens again...the back story here is we had an old thread with like billions of replies in it that fell over so I made a new one.

From what you said I'm not clear if you've just gone to wrong thread or if there's a genuine bug. So let us know if it happens again and we'll put the big gun on it
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic