Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Crew: Elision

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hip Hop Evolution
    Posted: 20 December 2016 at 4:11am
anyone seen this series on Netflix? I'm 2 episodes in and this shit is dope so far!

Concrete View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 33-6-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Concrete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2016 at 10:17am
Yeah, it's probably the best hip-hop documentary when it comes to defining the origins of rap. I wish it had more episodes tho, they did a good one on the west coast scene and I wanted to see some about the south and the world outside USA as well. Anyways, one of the better documentaries this no doubt.
NBread View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote NBread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2017 at 4:46pm
Watched the entire series and learned a lot more than I thought that I would. I feel you concrete you don't hear about the South much in old school hip hop. But even though I grew up in the Midwest the South is what got me on.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic