Author
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2017 at 3:26pm

This vote has been accepted by a moderator.

Law,
first bar was cool, not the heaviest punch but def still a punch. i like where you went with this, just didnt have that jaw dropping reaction. I think maybe this could have been worded a bit differently to increase its overall impact. your second bar was dope as fuck, especially becasue the end of his recording was very memorable and funny to me, and even funnier that he decided to leave that on there. This was a ncie punch, i really enjoyed this one. altho i played this angle myself, you did a better job and it isnt overly played yet, but anythign after this will prob be beating a dead horse. the third bar was ehh for me, i like the research put forth (unless you had already known about this place). this was alright at best, in my opinion the weakest bar of your drop. then your fourth bar was dope, i like the angle as i peronsally have not seen it. i like how you are demanding on what he needs to do, nice tie in with set up and punch. good hit there.

overall this was a pretty good verse, i enjoyed it.

rutter,
first bar was dope, i like the wordplay/association you put forth. somethign i always look forward to in your drops. nicely crafted and nicely presented. good hit, not a massive haymaker but a solid hard hit none the less. second bar, i wasnt feeling as much, ill say this was your weakest bar. the set up wasnt worded smoothly for me which mde it choppy and just hard to read thru. i see the angle you went but it wasnt that great in my opinion. third bar was dope, i lieke the angle a lot and i like how it went to ppl would pay to watch you put him to sleep. solid hit here, i enjoyed this.your last bar just wasnt doing it for me. i see the angle you wanted to go, but the punch was just a miss. i didnt like how it was worded or how it landed, this was a misss for me.

overall you had some  good bars in there but came inconsistent. I think you could have put a bit more effort in this as i consider you one of the top punchline writers on site. its your bread and butter but it seems as you werent hungry.

mvgt Law, i think he had the more consistent verse over all. he had one bar that was ehh but still landed at least and rutt had one bar that was eeh and one big miss in my eyes.

good battle regardless. i do think rutt could have came harder since this was the final round, and we all know he has it in him.

Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2017 at 9:52pm
4-3, Law retains his title. Locked.

Thanks to everyone who came through and voted after the call.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic