Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-4-0
Form: WLLLL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2017 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by rhetorical rhetorical wrote:

Originally posted by intrikit intrikit wrote:

Originally posted by rhetorical rhetorical wrote:

[QUOTE=Sammy] @rhetoric: i wrote this yesterday, don't flatter yourself. I didnt take two weeks to write the verse. Just because i dropped an om today doesn't mean i took two weeks to make it, kid.

maybe not, but it does prove that its been sitting on your fragile brain all this time. Don't try to act all nonchalant and carefree about it now bro. It got into your feelings enough that you had to drop a diss verse two long weeks later. . and to be honest. . nobody was even thinking about you 

I mean really, go back to writing fantasy thug raps about how hard you inspire to be and let grown ups have adult time. 

seriously, its over. you wouldn't be doing yourself any favors by dropping more disses, it would be no benefit for anyone to respond back to you.  

You werent on my mind. I decided to write a verse and diss the 3 of you because i had writers block. Once again, you came to a conclusion without even knowing.

Like i said...i'm not going to get into a keyboard warrior arguement. Its easy for pussys like you to talk from the comfort of being behind a comuter screen.if you truly have a problem with me see me in real life, then we'll see if this is all just a fantasy.phaggot

lol 

i mean, your the one with issues. were all just laughing at you bro. dont go all ganster and shit bruv. . dont want you poppin doez e-caps up in my ass B 

You're a pussy.

This started because you said my verse didn't rhyme and then i restructured it to show you it did. After that you started acting like a phaggot...fact is i don't care if people criticize my shit, if they do it accurately, and thats what you fail to understand.You couldnt answer that and then you started being all disrespectful and shit. Bruh seriously, suck a dick.

I only had like 3 bars in my entire verse that were about you. Why the fuck do you care so much anyway?
rhetorical View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Stats: 2-1-0
Form: WWL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2017 at 12:06am

You're a pussy.

This started because you said my verse didn't rhyme and then i restructured it to show you it did. After that you started acting like a phaggot...fact is i don't care if people criticize my shit, if they do it accurately, and thats what you fail to understand.You couldnt answer that and then you started being all disrespectful and shit. Bruh seriously, suck a dick.

I only had like 3 bars in my entire verse that were about you. Why the fuck do you care so much anyway?

your getting a bit emotional again. ill leave you to it.
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2017 at 12:14am
this reminds of a kid poking a few alligators and expecting a different outcome
intrikit View Drop Down

I am Vib. Klean

Stats: 1-4-0
Form: WLLLL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2017 at 12:24am
Originally posted by daydizzle89 daydizzle89 wrote:

this reminds of a kid poking a few alligators and expecting a different outcome

Since when are you an alligator when you back down from beef? Sounds like pussy shit to me.
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2017 at 1:39am
I think the fat lady is singing on this thread..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic