Forum LockedText Battle Archive: [Text] Beans vs NBread (3-1)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NBread View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Direct Link To This Post Topic: [Text] Beans vs NBread (3-1)
    Posted: 26 January 2017 at 2:34pm
6 Bars
Due Saturday night 11:59pm est

Edited by Rutter knows best - 04 February 2017 at 11:35pm
NBread View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2017 at 8:11pm
In this battle of nutrition a wrong choice has a great consequence\
If you get Bread you get money, beans will give you the shits\\
My name origin is from fucking with words that relate liberally\
Not tactful in relating beans to irritated asshole: cause, epitome\\
His rap alias reps a city critical to forming the country we have\
He's a true patriot down to the deflated balls in beans bag.\\
I peeped massacre, a lot of praise and I'm not saying you're unworthy\
Seemed like you were happy with Bob barker punching you through your bruins jersey\\
My Whole setup conveys foremost I'm heinous under no false pretense\
I'll Load it up and Cum spray like post anal sex flatulence\\
This conceited demon got you feeling defeated from repeated verbal maltreatment\
My advice, use the 30 hours left to make your shit nice, you're gonna need it.\\
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 95-24-5
Form: WWWWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2017 at 4:13am
His WD was titled Wal-Mart Love
http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/word-drop-7-walmart-love_topic44481.html?KW=

Originally posted by NBread in diss the person above you cypher NBread in diss the person above you cypher wrote:

My wife is black, getting beat up isn't what has me afraid
She'll perform sneaky attacks, and I'll go months without getting laid

bro...
Even Ya clique got Beans on their plate, 1 punch & I'm knockin heads
Str8 devour ya crew & I aint talkin fine dining way I'm start'n W/Bread
Plus I toss racks while cough crack, broke kid is Not smart
Kid could afford a Bargain if he was trying to find Love @ Wal-Mart
these guns'll tare ya body apart, Bow to me or get the clip quick
Cos Beans Mus'Limb bodies, after this they'll think U a Quebec Victem
Kid a weakling is facts, His chick get on this dick than I'm beatin'her ass
One night W/Beans & she cant fuck u for months...Is what you callin "Sneaky Attacks??
Ur garbage bro, Send 29 bodys @ me & know they'll crumble
Everything I bring to this ring Reigns, & you not Orton in the Royal Rumble
Ya spinal get gripped, Broken & shattered cos Im droppin you bitch
Think battlefield league, cos ya backs the subject & I'll make sure that Topic'll twist
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2017 at 12:52am

This vote has been accepted by a moderator.

NBread..

(well i'll start by typing I liked the concept here,(nutrition= Beans/Bread) 1 alias being
needed the other not being wanted,was quite creative and humorous really,however un
be knowing to you,this is also a played concept to your opponent,ppl here have seen
this angle used against him umpteen times,but you did bring a new slant within the set
up that made a tiered punch seem fresh,so props there,the wordplay was also good,
nice bar and opener..)

(like i stated previously not a new approach here,you stayed with the Beans/bowels
angle which in itself isn't a bad punch,just a rather tiered one,but i'll give you the benefit
of the doubt,as you may not of known this,so good bar..)

(well done,nice personal/punch here,and the wordplay was also really good,Boston/
Beans just weighted the punch thrown,I liked it,and again the humour is present that
also added to this bar,from set up to angle this was good..)

Seemed like you were happy with Bob barker punching you through your bruins jersey\\

(there seems to be a pattern with you,your like Noah,everything in 2's,that how you've been going at Beans,in couplets bars,here again you've created a personal via a past
battle and where he dwells via a hockey shirt,again nicely played and a good concept
again..)

(I get what you was aiming for here with the wordplay/punch,but it didn't quite land
really,not only was this bar stretched,it also a bit of a reach too,it was worded well though,just for me it seemed predictable and not to my preference,still although plagued,it still had merit..)

This conceited demon got you feeling defeated from repeated verbal maltreatment\
My advice, use the 30 hours left to make your shit nice, you're gonna need it.\\

(yeah a good closing bar,not as hard hitting as others bars in this verse but it was a
good personal still,I like the way you been quite consistent in this tussle,your vocab
and wording have also been a highlight in their own right..)

Beans..

bro...

(yeah nice shot and personal via alias flip,the wordplay was good also,the thing I also
liked was the aggression you showed in this bar,I'm unsure sure about the crew parts though,I mean he isn't in one here,that leads me to believe you mean it theoretically,
so I'll also say good bar and opener still..)

(nice personal flip via his OM,the set up was worded awkard though,I'm guessing your cough alone is strong enough to toss bread of racks,hence the broke kid,Beans Beans you should no better than to leave a voter in doubt,but this still had merit really,it still
managed to work overall..)

(this was creative via wordplay,and I'm not a fan of gun play bars,but this was good on
the whole,it did however have a generic vibe to it though,it was sloppy in direction I thought,which for me weakened this bar overall..)   

One night W/Beans & she cant fuck u for months...Is what you callin "Sneaky Attacks??

(although this bar is again generic,again the words was good,i do like sick bars,shame
this wasn't directed or aimed better,it would of been a solid concept,if it was executed
better..)

(OK I get the wordplay and all,but am I missing something here?,I mean again this seems generic and aimed poorly,what ties NBread into this bar?.pls enlighten me as
at this point I'm miffed..)

Think battlefield league, cos ya backs the subject & I'll make sure that Topic'll twist

(well good to see you pick up some for the closing out bar,but still this seems to be a
forced bar,again nice wordplay but the last half of your verse seems to be good but generic,I do feel you may have rushed this piece,as the norm for you is a well directed
Verse..)

Ok this was a strange battle for me to vote on really,Beans wasn't delivering his trademark punches here, which threw me out really,whilst N Bread came with a more
consistent verse with sparks of good creativity..

Vote..NBread..peace.

Edited by Crimson Juice - 04 February 2017 at 8:49am
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
S Dubb View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Crew: Alter Egos

Stats: 2-7-1
Form: LLLLNL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2017 at 10:12am

Beans:
bro...
Nice nameflip landing a decent punch, good opener
The humor in this line alone made for a nice jab
eh, not an affective line, just a filler bar here
Nice personal, resulting in a pretty good punch, nice flip on one of his previous bars
a decent jab, could have been a hard punch had it been worded better
Nice ender, solid punch, I enjoyed the wordplay and the way this was worded, best bar of the battle

Overall a decent verse......  You had some solid lines, and a few jabs...... Your closer alone was enough to win this battle, but the nameflip line was raw too..... Good verse, not your best but some good punchlines in this verse..... Also the line where you flipped what he said in cyphers about his girl was pretty slick..... nice drop......

NBread:
The whole beans and gas/shits concept is so played, so not feeling this line
This was a better attempt at a nameflip, but you still only landed a light jab
Not feeling this at all, the wording was poor and it lacked the hard hit
Swing and a miss, an attempt at a personal punch you just didn't deliver properly
This bar is just self hype, filler, not a good bar for a battle
Okay ender, but only a light jab

Overall this wasn't a strong verse......  You had filler lines and a lot of missed punches...... You should have taken time to do a little research on him so you could create some decent personal punches..... The nameflip lines you used are played concepts so they weren't able to do much for you either...... Your best bar was a light jab at best...... The next battle you get involved in take time to research your opponent so you can drop some decent personal punches against your opponent...... Also don't use self hype bars in a battle, that's just filler and helps your verse notta.....  Keep battling and elevate homie, I see potential...... Just take the advice people give you and use it to your advantage.... Keep battling and keep elevating homie......

Punches- Beans
Personals- Beans
Wordplay- Beans
Flow- Tie
Creativity- Beans
Enjoyment- Beans

Vote- Beans

The reason I voted for Beans was simply because he had more punchlines..... Even his light jabs landed harder then NBread's best bar...... Beans came with a couple solid bars that was plenty to pull off the victory..... Bread just needs to do research on his opponent before dropping his verse and his punchlines may be more affective...... Keep battling and elevate homie......
Topical Twist League= 1-0
1-2 Punch League= 0-3
Regular Text= 0-1
Alias= 0-1
Topical= 1-0
Horrorcore= 1-0

Overall= 3-5
Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Crew: Elision

Stats: 41-7-5
Form: WWWWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2017 at 6:30pm

Nbread:  Your opening bar was creative but the flow was so off key it ruined the punch.  You could have nailed it tho. Your second bar was cool.  Lines were a bit stretched tho.  Third bar see this bar could have been a fucking killer but the flow was off again.  It wasn't smooth but the concept you had was dope.  You have to work on that execution.  Fourth bar that was fucking comical.  I liked this bar, but again the second line was stretched but def your hardest punch so far. In my eyes your next bar didnt even rhyme.  Not sure what you were thinking with that one.  Your closer was cool but i've seen the concept done a million times.

Beans:  Great concept to open up with but the second line was a bit off and didn't have a smooth flow.  Second line was ok flow off again decent punch but nothing stand out.  your next bar again the flow is really rough and hard to get the punch through.  4th bar  Now this is what I'm talking about.  This was a KO punch in my eyes.  5th bar That royal rumble reference was dop.  nice hard punch here.  Closer was pretty well worded but could of came harder.

MVGT: Beans...He had that KO punch and his verse had a bit more sting on it.  If Nbread worded his shit proprly it might be a different story.  closer than I expected but beans got this

Amgin View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 0-3-0
Form: LLL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2017 at 2:40am

Hey! not sure what the topic was so I'm just assuming this is a regular battle going at eachother

NBread

I feel like when you opened you just wanted to use those 2 lines regardless how they went together, you get the point across but it made for an awkward start. LOL the next line made up for it tho.
"He's a true patriot down to the deflated balls in beans bag."

lol nice shot at his manhood and tom brady
"This conceited demon got you feeling defeated from repeated verbal maltreatment\"
^^ this line was sick

you had a bunch of good lines, but i feel there were a lot of filler words in between rhyme schemes that took away from it.

IMO some touch ups but good post

"Dont fall in love with any line or verse" - Nigma

Beans

this was a fast read. it was really well woven together. lots of good setups and punchlines.

Not sure about this line
"Plus I toss racks while cough crack, broke kid is Not smart
Kid could afford a Bargain if he was trying to find Love @ Wal-Mart"

could? or couldn't? idk

your last 4 lines were really good, it all tied together so well with the wrestling theme. which was actually really sick haha

IMO this was the more skilled post, youre very talented and  have a good grasp on writing bars/lines that work within themselves and not just last word rhyme schemes

VOTE

my vote is for Beans, it was too well written not to give this to you. your disses and lines were smart and methodical, youre either a good writer that put alot of time into this, or a great writer that sat down in a day or 2 and banged this out haha
either way , nice

(NBread, sorry dude, i thought your submission was funnier but i cant not vote for Beans' intricacy)
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2017 at 11:38am
Beans wins in Best of 5
Go my Minions!

Post Reply Post Reply