Topic ClosedSuggestions, Comments & Problems: Finding my feet

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ShortCrust View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Finding my feet
    Posted: 29 January 2017 at 6:36am
I've battled a lot- but new to this forum. Am I right to assume that this is where I can just drop a few bars and get feedback or do I need to delve deeper and find the right channel?
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2017 at 5:51pm
This is not a good way to make a good impression. Yes, obviously the Open Mic is the place where you'd do that...based on a) the name, b) all the other drops on this board, c) the sub-description of the board in the menu.

Moved to an appropriate board. I'd remind you to have a quick scan of the rules as well (as indicated when you registered, or if you'd bothered to read the relevant stickied posts in the Introductions page).

Anyway...welcome to the board. If you are confused and need to ask for help, a simple bit of navigation will steer you to a more appropriate board to ask for help, where plenty of people will happily give you pointers.
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2017 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by DjFlame DjFlame wrote:

Originally posted by Cuba Cuba wrote:

This is not a good way to make a good impression. Yes, obviously the Open Mic is the place where you'd do that...based on a) the name, b) all the other drops on this board, c) the sub-description of the board in the menu.

Is this really how we treat people now? Jesus Christ.

Fuck off. If someone does something retarded do you want me to give them a fucking lollipop and a pat on the head?

Go do something productive for the site or fuck off.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic