Topic ClosedSuggestions, Comments & Problems: Request for troll tag to be removed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
intrikit View Drop Down

I am Vib. Klean

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-4-0
Form: WLLLL
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Request for troll tag to be removed
    Posted: 10 February 2017 at 8:35pm
I'm trying to go about this in a civil fashion. I can't pm. I'm just asking for my troll tag to be removed.
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2017 at 8:45pm
Now Intrikit, i was multiple times labeled as a troll. I have wore the crown jewels of the avy myself buddy. I have spent many if not a majority of my time on LA wearing that avy. What i have noticed is a few things about vanishing the troll status. My years here have shown me a few tricks to get rid of it. I will name a few for you to have a fighting cause to rid yourself of such disgrace.

1. Dont ask for the avy to be off. This is one of the worst things you can do in order to get the avy off. Usually its a trollish move to publicly have a mod go through the time to argue with you on why you should keep it.

2. Dont expect to have it removed your first whiny ass post. That usually will just leave you with high expectations and a certain smack of regret and resentment. Not a good look either buddy pal.

3. Do however contribute more to the fucking site. Like help make a mag, give some good and honest feed and maybe, just fucking maybe you could have came here and made a plead for someone to look into this.

Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Wiggle wiggle said the bun that jiggle

Stats: 5-4-0
Form: WWLWLW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2017 at 7:43am
No. The last time it was removed you had it back within a week. We feel like we'll remove it when the time is right. Not when you come after 9 days and one of your first posts is about the tag being removed.

Be civil and it'll get removed soon enough. Contrary to popular belief... we're not that fond of handing it out.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
#Bananas

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic