Hip Hop Chit Chat: Who do you think Won?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Schematic View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Schematic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who do you think Won?
    Posted: 20 February 2017 at 4:39pm

Blanco Bishop said

ur game's beyond rusty, man..trust me I'll show u some real action
take ya broad n her friend n force a triangle.. nigguh I'm Phil Jackson
come on b, I got stupid big toolys; u won't survive when I start spraying the gat
funny..I'll b the 1 doin the lifting n pulling...ull be the one with the pain in ur back
u not harming me dog. shut that yappin or I'll strangle u quick
go 'head; keep harping on..n i promise ull hear angels music
the outcome is finite cuz my mind right n ur really aren't prepped for this
oxymoronic...but that bright light will get Darker when I send these clipz
the most underrated; its y I'm raging on u- its tangible when I get off, my dude
no debating the fact..that ur smoothest verse wouldn't get me off my groove

VERSUS

Darker Ego said

I am legendary bring heat like the serengeti, swinging machetes shredding you to smaller debris than confetti,
Far from beef i am feeding you spaghetti, Got you confessing a bigger hoax like people that claim to have seen the yeti...
I drink remy and exhale molotovs that burn this edgy emcee, Till he looking like sizzled beef,
Not yet a swifty chief you a simple thief, Comparing you to me is like comparing the tree of life to a brittle leaf,
Feel the grief standing amazed in complete disbelief, Filthy queef the only time you ever flowing hot is when you pissing your brief!
A repulsive hybrid reptillian with fangs born destructive killing without motive, melting spirits with spits grouse and corrosive, 
Bro notice no one understand you like you writing verses in cursive, You couldn't blow up on this shoot with tons of explosives!
My text lines are precise like masonic geometry ahead of this imbred mime with moronic ideology,
His dead kind dig the verse like archeology, Face it man no one browse your mediocrity
In this time you are more lost than a caveman infront of atomic technology,
You couldnt explain this ascensios with the help of diabolic cosmology!
http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/rapper-t-vs-schematic-horrorcore-02_topic45919.html
NBread View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote NBread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2017 at 5:03pm
Each had some hits and a few misses. Blanco was more direct while I had to peep egos shit a few times.
I'd give it to ego but his style connects with me
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 95-24-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2017 at 5:47pm
Is that you blanco?
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2017 at 5:57pm
Either way at I've seen better from blanco. And darks verses have been trash all season. That angels music was nice but that's about it. Of darker read some top teir verses and got a better grasp on the battle game he could be dope
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2017 at 6:10pm
This is not blanco.
#bananas
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2017 at 6:19pm
The blanco verse was better.
Go my Minions!

Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2017 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by Rutter knows best Rutter knows best wrote:

This is not blanco.

wprd. That explains why it's posted here
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic