Author
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: #2
Stats: 14-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ch3kk God. Fuck Slip
    Posted: 25 March 2017 at 3:13am
Zinaii View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 47-27-10
Form: WLNNNL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Zinaii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2017 at 4:09am
Welcome back ch3kk. First of all this beat was hard as fuck. Damn. But you did your thing sounded like you were in your comfort zone had some good personals in here. I can tell you been working on your craft good shit g
Bakardi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-4-0
Form: LLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bakardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2017 at 7:37am
damn homie, you have a voice that was made for rap music, your vocals cut like a motherfucker! this is a hard af diss record and you say there is a part 2?!? what did this cat do to get on your bad side? the only thing I didnt like is the Trump line at the end, it dates the song because he has already won the election, you must have been sitting on this track for a minute. Still this ish is dope, but you already knew that.
Slip View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Alter Egos

Stats: 14-33-0
Form: LLLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Slip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2017 at 8:18am
Old news check you still a punk as internet gangsta that shit won't change
See no evil speak no evil silent echo alter ego
inner demon violent beast so
warn the mother fucking people
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2017 at 1:12pm
Lmao, Slip shut up. What type of man talks shit and won't battle? I mean an you probably won't even text battle. Why you scared brother?

Thanks for the feed and Yes I was sitting on this one for a while@ Bakardi

One more thing though Slip.

I'm as white as it gets so callin me nigga doesn't really work fuck face, I never attempted to record anything since 2013 I got a family and life now so your sadly mistaken if you thinkin I'm wasting any time or effort on your low life
So stay in ya mamas basement go hard on them tracks coz you ain't making it any further than that, this yo life nigga,,, lol yo life sucks

You as white as it gets huh? How in the fuck you gone say you as white as it gets and end with " this yo life nigga" fake ass nigga. Literally. You the true definition of a wigger. Yang whole swag say uneducated ass white Boi who wants to be black. But, aye. Keep snorting the Coca, popping all those pills, and making those terrible ass YouTube videos so we can really see how much your fucking life socks cause you mention it so much in all your fucking drops. Wiggers just an over emotional, dual personality having, butt paratrooping, drug addiction. I think that's it. I'm done with SLIP.

Edited by ch3kkgame - 25 March 2017 at 1:28pm
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2017 at 1:55pm
Well to be honest i thought the track was good,it had a nice beat and a
polished feel/vibe,and although Slip is my man,this was aimed well with
some strong aggression entow,your delivery was sound,as to the presence
on the mic overall,you had some shit to say eh,anyways enjoyed the track
here,and seens as i'm on a train home from the airport,i'm going to give
it another blast,as it has replay value..good work..peace.

ps,i don't blame Slip for not retaliating back here,as this is not he's area
or forte,where it is your playing field,as demonstrated here..
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2017 at 3:09pm
Appreciate that Crimson. In my own defense. He started it.
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2017 at 12:04am
he said wuddup with your moms, haha.

yo did you post this before? anyway, it was raw. I streamed this on my way back from Niagara Falls today and just gave it a listen again car speakers and monitors vocals are a smidge low, but considering your opening bar is 'back from a two day ban' I assume this old. so i'll skip all the technical shit.

anyway, dope joint bro. glad you've had a moment to swing back through.
#Bananas
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2017 at 12:12am
shots fired!

this was a dope diss. the whole thing went hard. You got a gritty voice which is great for these diss tracks which seem to be your bread and butter based on your repertoire. I do think this woulda been extra exciting if it was a brand new drop, regardless tho this washot no doubt. 

well nvm as im re-listening to this it has to be somewhat new as well. im guessing maybe it was that you had a prewritten that you expanded on and added materials? regardless, great job. 
Absolute Abomination View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 3-3-0
Form: LLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Absolute Abomination Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2017 at 12:35am
Can you hear that?
It's the sound of Slip hiding under his bed.

This was dope ch3kk.
Show me a fortress and I'll show you a ruin.
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2017 at 7:58am
This was just plain cold man. Murder all the way through with the personals and the punchlines had me laughing on some of em. Slip messed up.
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2017 at 2:46pm
appreciate the feed. This is what it is.
Goryo. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 4-4-0
Form: LWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Goryo. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2017 at 8:16pm
Mic presence is on point. You kept it fresh the whole way through wasn't like you just rapped with the same flow till the track was over. I dunno man your voice and style remind me of someone but can't put my finger on it right now. Lyrically it was dope you had some good punches in there and kept consistent with attacks, shit was direct and focused. Can't complain, I'll have to check more of your shit. Keep it up.
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2017 at 8:31pm
Good looks Goryo.
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Crew: Elision

Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2017 at 1:52am
oh shit ch3kk ain't playin, boi! this was fire, fam. Slip seems like a cool cat and i don't have a problem with him but this shit HITS! good to have u back bro. keep blessin!

Amgin View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 0-3-0
Form: LLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Amgin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2017 at 2:47am
Lol!!! This is so smooth. I think this changes the phrase "sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me" cause this definetely hurt. Haha

Slip man, please respond. Nothing worse than not responding, other wise you'll hear about this in everryyyyy battle till the end of time.

Hope these help motivate you..

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky (Micheal Scott)

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing" -Walt Disney

"It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up"- Vince Lombardi

“If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.”- Steve Jobs

“People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”- Rob Siltanen

“Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.”- Og Mandino
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic