Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Crew: Elision

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RIP Charlie Murphy
    Posted: 12 April 2017 at 10:21pm
man...his C True Hollywood Stories series some of my favorite segments of The Chappelle Show! RIP, legend.

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/e748yj/chappelle-s-show-charlie-murphy-s-true-hollywood-stories---prince---uncensored

Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2017 at 2:01am
I was genuinely sad for a moment when I read about it. I used to go on about the Chappelle show to everybody back in the day.
#bananas
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2017 at 8:06am
Same...oddly when I found out the Prince skit was the one I sent my amigo too. Chappelle show was such a cult/iconic thing that not many people seemed to know about over here. He was a big part of some of the best moments of that show.
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2017 at 2:01pm
the prince skits are classic. The one when he challenges people to a basketball match had me rolling.  Rick James and all his standups were good to. Dude will be remembered for sure.
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2017 at 2:21pm
"why don't you go purify yourself in the waters of lake minnetonka" lmao! that's actually David Chappelle's line but with out Charlie Murphy that line wouldn't even exists. love that skit

Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2017 at 2:48pm
"He's a habitual line stepper"
#bananas
rhetorical View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Stats: 2-1-0
Form: WWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rhetorical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2017 at 3:04pm
very sad when i read this yesterday. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic