Author
AxyRocker View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 23-40-1
Form: LLLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AxyRocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Collab
    Posted: 14 April 2017 at 10:48am
Ohk , I've been watching 13 Reasons why lately and it gave me the idea to write a suicide piece.
I want atleast about 5-7 guys in on this. Concept is simple everyone everyone writes their own sets of events which lead to the mc committing suicide in the end.
Now, we can either make it age specific - like all the events occur in his/her teenage and ends in him committing suicide.
Or it can be all his past experience till the time he committed suicide. 
I want to keep it real, so I want it to deal with bullying, parental abuse and other shit. It can be just his perspective or him over-reacting to stuff.

Finally we can give everyone an 8 or 16 and depending on that make it a 2 or 3 part collab .

So the idea is to make it big, so yeah who's in?
The Rap Daemon View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 6-14-0
Form: LWLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Rap Daemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2017 at 11:01am
I definitely want in on this piece. Going through abuse at home and at school and dealing with a friend who I lost through suicide - I definitely wanna write something for this.
Faggot
AxyRocker View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AxyRocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2017 at 6:20pm
Sure bro, though we still need atleast 3 more guys in on this so far its me, you nd dizz
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Crew: Elision

Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2017 at 9:40pm
can i get in on it?

AxyRocker View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AxyRocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2017 at 11:35am
Sure man , we just need one more guy now
Concrete View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 33-6-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Concrete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2017 at 12:04pm
Sounds interesting, I'm down.
AxyRocker View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AxyRocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2017 at 7:12pm
Sure bro , just pm me the concept you guys have just to make sure we dont contradict each other
Make it a 16 , I'll pm you guys rest lf the details soon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic