Author
King Jehu View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #4
Stats: 54-18-1
Form: WLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote King Jehu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 8:05pm
I heard it this weekend and had to come back and listen again. You sound good on the mic. Like others said, the flow and delivery are on point and the lyrics are quite good.

"I fuck with some of you, worry about none of you" is generally my attitude, so I can relate.
Insert something rappy here
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 6:59pm
Ch3kk Motherfucking G.

I liked the acronym plays at the first half..then you went bodybag on these boys.

the apartment shit was live, and aint rewording a god damn thing is excellente.

I hear what folks saying about the mixing, but really.. it just sounds like your mids got bagged. you might went over a bit further chopping some frequencies than you planned to.

anyway, ill entry bro. glad you back around my dude.
#Bananas
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 14-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 8:13pm
I appreciate the listen and feed Jehu and my mafuckin partna Neek. In ready for the next go around. I'm hoping it's another dope ass beat. Shits fun bruh.
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 9:51pm
Not really a fan of the beat but you made the track better with your cadence and bars. Should be interesting to see who will attempt to top this seeing hows good material that is undeniable. I may jump in the next one if the beat isnt as horrible lol good shit ch3kk
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 14-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 5:50am
Thanks Fam. Always appreciate and your comments. I hope you do jump on the next one. Your elevation since we first came to LA has been remarkable bruh. True meaning of grinding and staying consistent.
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 6:10am
Originally posted by ch3kkgame ch3kkgame wrote:

Thanks Fam. Always appreciate and your comments. I hope you do jump on the next one. Your elevation since we first came to LA has been remarkable bruh. True meaning of grinding and staying consistent.

Same here we both improved alot. Np
I can only fall off in space...
SELF ACTIVATE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Elision

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SELF ACTIVATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 3:08am
Your delivery, cadance, and flow are on a professional level. In fact, your style reminds me of 8ball's, which is dope asf. Lyrically you had some solid bars and the bravado and slick talk you incorporated into your verse fit the topic perfectly. Dope shit my dude. Sick entry. Peace.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic