Author
SELF ACTIVATE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Elision

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SELF ACTIVATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 3:14am
"I'm a rap god busting out of Asgard"

Dope!

LP your tracks are pure entertainment and always a blast to listen to. I loved the animation in your delivery and all the off the wall slim shady like sound FX you used. You had humor and personality. Dope shit fam. Thoroughly enjoyed.
Cheeseburger Eddie View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cheeseburger Eddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 12:46am
Your production quality is damn impressive. Embrace your style my dude, that was a pleasure to listen to. Yeah, you can clean it up a bit with the delivery but I bet you can find other ways to fuck it up and make it sound even better too. That's the beauty of the wild style, I love it.
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2017 at 9:37pm
glad you guys were entertained. that was the goal. my mission was successful. wanted it to be lively. Appreciate the feed Self, also from you too Eddie.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic