Author
Concrete View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 33-6-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Concrete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2017 at 11:27pm
Sup Goryo, I see you're in big trouble now lol. I suppose the idea here was to write a lesser then great dizzle'd style verse, to use his style against him or something like that. A planned meta-diss in other words. I'm not hating on it, but would prefer a regular style diss, cause you can drop those heavy bars at will.
Anyways, the piece got attention just like dizzles verse, so it seems this approach works in that regard.
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2017 at 12:19am
He is copying my style from 2014/15.
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2017 at 1:48am
Originally posted by daydizzle89 daydizzle89 wrote:

He is copying my style from 2014/15.

and mine from 2017.
#Bananas
Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Crew: Elision

Stats: 41-7-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2017 at 2:28am
Actually this was my style in 2006...

Goryo. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 4-4-0
Form: LWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Goryo. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2017 at 7:26am
Spume, Rutter, CJ and Concrete get it.

I know some people are a bit special and take everything literally so let me make it clear it wasn't an actual diss. And for everyone that's arguing with me there why would I purposely use a wack style to diss someone? I thought I'd direct a ripoff of the Dizz style against him and maybe get some funny and crude back and forth on the go, as well as some cheap laughs (that's right 'cheap' laughs before anyone gets on a high horse about what is funny and what isn't funny). Anyway thanks for the (extremely negative) feed folks. I respect the ones who took this at face value and knew I was fucking around however those suddenly using it as some opportunity to post hate are pretty lame if you ask me. It's one thing to post a wack verse it's another thing to take liberties.
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2017 at 7:29am
Originally posted by Goryo. Goryo. wrote:

Spume, Rutter, CJ and Concrete get it.

I know some people are a bit special and take everything literally so let me make it clear it wasn't an actual diss. And for everyone that's arguing with me there why would I purposely use a wack style to diss someone? I thought I'd direct a ripoff of the Dizz style against him and maybe get some funny and crude back and forth on the go, as well as some cheap laughs (that's right 'cheap' laughs before anyone gets on a high horse about what is funny and what isn't funny). Anyway thanks for the (extremely negative) feed folks. I respect the ones who took this at face value and knew I was fucking around however those suddenly using it as some opportunity to post hate are pretty lame if you ask me. It's one thing to post a wack verse it's another thing to take liberties.

I swear the smoke is so fucking free
Goryo. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 4-4-0
Form: LWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Goryo. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2017 at 7:31am
What are you talking about?
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2017 at 1:19pm
From now on if it ain't feedback don't comment. This is getting messy.
#bananas
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic