The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Identity Crisis 2 Semi-Finals: Rules & Discussion
    Posted: 19 May 2017 at 8:38pm
Round Rules

- 20-60 Lines
- Battlers will be anonymous
- Votes will be hidden
- Due date will be in battle threads.
- Best of 7 for Semi-Finals
- Verses can be changed/edited until the battle is up

^ I've been lenient on this. Please don't take advantage this time. And no i'm not singling anyone out there were several that did. I can't be doing 50 edits after ya'll post. Be sure to proof read before you send me your final verses.

If you reveal who you are to someone and I find out, you are immediately disqualified.
Please vote in the battle thread and Do Not PM Them

How the anonymous battles will work?

Each member will be given a number. Ex. Battler 1 vs Battler 5. You will be pm'd your number with the link to the appropriate thread as each battle is set up. I will keep track of who is who, so if at anytime you forget, just shoot me a pm. Also, bare with me on the PM's as I am limited to send only 10 an hour so it will take some time to get everyones battle set up.

The battler will then pm me his verse, I will post it as battler 1... vs battler 5.. And the voters will vote based on that. At the end of the tournament it will all be revealed as to who beat who. 

Voters post in the battle thread. It will automatically be hidden. DO NOT PM ME YOUR VOTES!! 

Semi-Finals topic theme: Scenario Round

Scenario
 The Scenario's will be different in each battler. Each Scenario will be opened ended so you can pretty much do anything with it. Here is basically some ideas to keep in mind, it's not just one dimensional. Both Scenarios will have at least 3 characters, a protagonist, an antagonist and just another supporting/random/bystanding character. As the writer there are many ways you can take these scenarios for your topical. 

- Back Story Approach (leading up to scenario) 
- Continue the story (what happens after) 
- 1st or 3rd person view (character or narrator) 
- any character can be the focal point for your story. Protagonist eyes, Antagonist eyes, or the story told through another character in or out of the scenario.

Just be creative with it.

Battle threads and PMs' will be issued today. 

Skype - thelaw-la
Go my Minions!

The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2017 at 5:23am
We have 2 no shows this round. I'll close the battles and set up the final tomorrow. 
Go my Minions!

Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2017 at 10:15am
To go all this way from 32 starting,then in the semi's 2 no shows is a shame really,but
rules are rules so good call here Law..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2017 at 1:09pm
They had plenty of extension time. 
Go my Minions!

Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2017 at 9:01pm
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUwtlQtjO-s/?hl=en

^ this round in a gif.
#Bananas
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic