Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Okie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-2-0
Form: LLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Okie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stalin vs Okie [3-0]
    Posted: 25 May 2017 at 3:36pm
5bars/10 lines  (noooo super duper stretch bars)
5 wins
3-0 = KO

No B S From anywhere
Votes and verses only

House rules it is then (2 week deadline)

Edited by Rutter knows best - 26 May 2017 at 1:29pm
Fuego
Okie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 1-2-0
Form: LLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Okie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 2:36am
Lost my phone (with my verse) .. Got some ideas back n ran with the rest (get this over with)
Stalin monday is the day.

Joesph Stalin --  War
An O/ounce Ki/Kilo of dope

Talking to EM.. (so don't try find a beat)

Synopsis..

This space is a washroom n he's a Stal-in this getting ShiTted on..

AeeeeY....

here since 2003? jeez u GeeZer dont punch, my armour'll leave ya weak wrists Popped
He cant peep the timing on these audemar punches- I'm leaving this GrandFather Clocked!

Okie dokie jokes? pfft..

I'm DOPE! An O! .. Kie? Whatever you're my fiend  leavin u mike tyson hooked
Think u fly? Pshh united airline punches taken ya teeth out like they over booked
Stalin? fukin queer u aint built for war, punches burn u out like race tire rubber
I'm Cocky wit my assualt- I'd use my Dik for protection, but this fag would probly Blow my cover

dealt the wrong hand accepting this- pull an Ace I'm pulling out LITERAL Spades
1 inya chest 1 diggin dirt- voters witnessing U S government shyt the way I just kill Renegades
with ya GEEZER dik hits.. FLACID
left right left right  punches till my hands burn from his stomach acid

Fuego
Stalin View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Renegades

Stats: 34-12-2
Form: LNWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2017 at 6:19am
My bad man, I'll drop tomorrow.
+Sick-Witted+
Stalin View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2017 at 5:21am
It's fact I'm appalled by the crap that I saw when you got the battle to start
Askin for no stretchin at all , but that's exactly the type of rapper you are!
I'ma slaughter this cat when we startin to scrap
You can't get any farther in rap wit the heart of a rat
Larger than that is your lack of throwin a punch
Your staggering in front of bars like you ain't knowin your drunk..
You couldn't see the tip of this mountain when the flowin erupts
Like I ripped my picture off your wall, you ain't showin me up
From the tip of the metal it takes a little of effort to leave O kie'd
I'm a Lee, martial artist and give him Parkinson's, and slow speach.
+Sick-Witted+
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2017 at 10:01am

This vote has been accepted by a moderator.

Good tussle here guys..

Okie first off your verse is more than 10 lines,(if you include the little intro,which i have
as it was aimed at Stal still),you had some good similes within your verse here,i also liked the aggression you've displayed also,from the off there was some sprite in this
area,you even had some humour thrown in this piece too which helped overall,your
tempo/flow was decent and the punches were present and landing as well,your personals although present were kind of forced really,your best personal was the Renegades bar,you had a wealth of ammo on Stal if you would of delved deeper in-
to his background here,still a good verse on the whole..

Stal you too had humour within your piece,you also had the right amount of lines/bars too i'll just add now,your similes were good here and your punches were hitting their mark also,your tempo/vibe was simple but it worked well,(no need for advanced rhyme
schemes in battle bars),your personals were also present to which i'll take my cap off
too,because you didn't have the option of trawling through posts to pool from and
create them really,and on the subject of creativity your angles/concepts via w/plays
was good and witty i thought,plus you seemed to retaliate well considering these factors,good work..

Overall both verse were quite evenly matched really,and in truth it's not easy calling a
winner here,Okie had aggression in his corner whilst Stal a direct approach,Okie had
humour and similes cracking plus a good vibe,but then Stal had that too,I do feel
however Okie dropped the ball in the personal department,he had that options at his
disposal where Stal didn't have that luxury here,so after reading both verses a couple of times i'm going to go with Stal,here's why,not only because as i've already stated up there ^^,but for me Stal had the better humour and similes,and them lines about
staggering/drunk bars were the best in the battle,they had creative thought within..

Vote...Stal..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
nomedic View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Hunger Games

Stats: 35-25-0
Form: WWLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote nomedic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2017 at 6:45pm

Yo

O

I guess you're tryna fuse an acapella written
With text those would look like one I'd your structure allowed a better reading experience I'd work on that your renegade punch was ayt apart from that the age bar was an attempt but I saw no hard hitting shit a better structure and two more better punches could've got you this battle

Stal

The opener was real funny second bar had nice flow but thats the only thing I saw there the bar play was ayt the I didn't get the closer but the fourth bar was nice

Mvgt Stal I had a better read from him and his hits were more if comparison is to be considered between the two
Stalin View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2017 at 3:51pm
Thanks for voting guys. Any More votes appreciated
+Sick-Witted+
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2017 at 9:45pm

Okie, off rip, you need to work on a structure, your entire verse is a mess. Also you have some lines that are rediculously long. I'm on a phone, but when one line is shown as 3 lines on my phone, it's definitely way too long. The stal-in bar you started with had potential but then you didn't do anything with it. The o/ki/dope just lacks any originality or creativity. And the punch of the line had nothing to do with Stalin, just very generic. Would have been fine in a diss, but complete waste in a battle. Plus you had mutlitple gay bars which were complete misses. I don't feel like you landed anything decent. What I've written above kinda applies to your entire verse.

Stalin, first bar was alright, second bar was generic and I didn't care for. 3rd bar so far is my fav, nice hit there. 4th bar was ok, nothing special. And your last bar maybe went over my head on how it all connected. Sorry about the lack of feed on your part but this was just very one sided and I don't find it necessary.

Mvgt Stalin.

This was very one sided. I think okie needs to spend time reading other people's work, and drop some om's so he can get some advice on how to improve everything. Also regarding structure, I got a manual on here somewhere which will help you with that.

Let's get this closed and done with.
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2017 at 2:03am
Stalin wins via 3-0 KO
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic