Hip Hop Chit Chat: Ty Rolla -- RE-AL (TALK TO'EM)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Okie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-2-0
Form: LLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Okie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ty Rolla -- RE-AL (TALK TO'EM)
    Posted: 28 May 2017 at 3:37pm
Ty Rolla .. Some real ish n bits to add to your way of life too.  (free D L on everything)

Replied to a couple more... (Just sayin since I aint gotta get links-- Probly will)

Edited by Okie - 28 May 2017 at 3:43pm
Fuego
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 5:29pm
Is this you though?
#bananas
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 6:52pm
im fairly certain none of the audios he posts are his... which honestly I feellike these should be posted elsewhere. audio mic should be for members audios only.

I assumed this from the first post. then he wrote this

"YEA!P agreed vocals should of been louder (but mixed in rookie days) .. Not OFF the top-- Ty was drinking Max Ice beer the beat was goin then awhile after bam it just came togther ...  "

implying it is not him.
Okie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Okie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 10:25pm
Guys I wiLl be posting music fr9m myself and a few others I know.. I will be listening to others music as well and letting them know my thoughts.. good enough? :)
Fuego
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 11:34pm
I don't know the exact rules to this so I guess do what you want. You are posting them in the audio mic which is where members post their audios to receive feedback. They aren't members and thus will never return the favor by feeding anyone else. Also now these audios are on your profile under your Audio mic as if they are your material. Not to mention ppl don't like feeding people who don't feed (ty). That is why I haven't fed any of them, not to mention now I'm more likely to just skim past any of your posts as thus far they are 100% not yours. Hurts you in long run imo.
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 2:24am
Hmm i have to agree with Puente here it does send out the wrong message,I think you
should of headed this different,within the title maybe,stressing it wasn't your material,
this post could be viewed as promotional purpose intended,so pls be aware of this from here on,your the member here so post up your pieces,unless it's a piece that features you also,or be clearer with the heading at the very least..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Crew: Elision

Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 3:01am
Why would U post this here? This belongs in hip hop chat. That's where I can share stuff that's not your own.

Okie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Okie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 1:19pm
IF I'm doing the replying shouldn't be a big issue (cause others are getting their work heard by me ext)

but yea This one is me
Fuego
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 2:47pm
Your tracks have already been moved. Now you know where to post them (hip hop chat). Don't post other people's tracks in the audio mic. You keep coming back saying something, this is not a discussion tho. Your tracks, yea sure, ok. Other people's, no, put it in hip hop chat.

Not sure what's hard to grasp. Why feed ty rolla if ty rolla won't feed anyone back. It has nothing to do with your feed. You are not ty rolla.

Edited by Lord Puente - 29 May 2017 at 3:24pm
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by Okie Okie wrote:

But yea This one is me

So now you are saying you are TY Rolla on this one? Not sure why you won't be clear with anything.
Ridley Squat View Drop Down
Street Team
Street Team

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 9-6-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ridley Squat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 4:55pm
I'm Ty Rolla!
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 5:00pm
I have a...

Okie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Okie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 6:33pm
I'm really here to text battle (its fun-- I could pump out a battle a day with potency)

Wanted to keep my name separate from my text for kicks name 'Okie'  so!! I wouldn't feel the urge to fully try hard with text (either way I'd still whip ass)   --- Tadda!! There you have it.

(uhg 41 post n no battles yet.. SMH)
Fuego
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 7:01pm
honestly, the constant lying and going back and forth with what you say is annoying at this point. first your not ty rolla, then you are ty rolla, then again you are not him but will post your own audios soon as well as other ppl besides ty rolla. and now you are him but wanted to keep audios and text separate. do your self a favor and stop talking.

you have now earned the reward of me not feeding your posts. everything you say is nonsense. also congrats, youre the first person to be annoying enough to piss me off on the site, for me to say something.

your whole credibility is questionable. I don't even think you write your own bars at this point.

Edited by Lord Puente - 29 May 2017 at 7:09pm
Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Wiggle wiggle said the bun that jiggle

Stats: 5-4-0
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 7:21pm
I'll do an audio battle with you mister tie roller.

2 rules. Phone recorded and I have to hear the sentence: "I roll ties for a living" as a set up converted into a punch.

Your call.
#Bananas

Ridley Squat View Drop Down
Street Team
Street Team

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 9-6-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ridley Squat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by Cuba Cuba wrote:

I have a...

So THAT'S how you roll!
Okie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Okie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 1:31am
I NEVER said I wasn't Ty Rolla.. I only referred to myself in 3rd person.. I'm pretty literal (there was no lying)   .. I write all -- Never jacked flows (I use a bunch) cause I can write.

Now to the fun? Or you still tube tied? :)
Fuego
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 1:53am

Okie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Okie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 2:38am
GOOD now we can move forward
Fuego
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic