Battle Royale Champ

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2017 at 12:14am
Over this battle Rid Toss N Turn, Day N Night… Please give Kid Cudi the Message

That he’s failed Crusades and IC… There’s no need to study the metrics

You had an Empire and Scripturez destroy you.. Now that’s Bloody Pathetic

So I have to save him from ‘syn’  for the last time and send this Dummy to Heaven! 

Who’s gonna be Dropping? Squat? Goryo? Another account with Ugly Aesthetics?

I mean we don’t know for sure, but I think this fucker has Professor Nutty’s Genetics!

I’m coming to kick this street team member out, see Law’s the Druggie Detective

and since he’ can’t sell any ‘dope lines’, we know theres was no money collected!!

Go my Minions!

Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2017 at 4:02pm
Rids I gave you a bit of leeway because you PM'd me saying you were gonna be late but I want to see this up in the next few hours or you're getting an N
Ridley Squat View Drop Down
Street Team
Street Team

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 9-6-0
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2017 at 4:38pm
Gotcha boss.
Thanks, and thanks Law ... dropping now.
Ridley Squat View Drop Down
Street Team
Street Team

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 9-6-0
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2017 at 4:45pm
Hey Law!

A good topic for you! I mean I struggled to pen it, cos I strive for tight multi's and the subtle phonetics

But it's right up your street, you're so lucky he set it! Cos your rhyming has always been bloody pathetic!

From Vis to Empire to Elision ... forget it ... you're a one-man fucking crew-jumping pandemic

A busfull of medics stocked up with emetics could not make you sick ... and you've come to regret it

Leaving again? GOOD! I must leave a message. "We're better off without you!", like a busted appendix

Cos I read some of your battles, and you 100% bitch ... this battle ain't lost but my utter respect is!

There's something inherently fucked with his head to summon the dead, when it's nothing poetic, just a polemic that's done to discredit

Check the expos below though, yes this cunt is a menace, sold his soul as a troll, now I'm coming to get it!

Originally posted by As a respectful response to JBrenn sharing his story with his good friends on the site, Manc As a respectful response to JBrenn sharing his story with his good friends on the site, Manc wrote:

JBrenn - horrific story bro. I don't know you personally, but I have a heart - and shit like this does me in. Can't even begin to imagine how all that effects you now. Some people don't like putting personal stuff on ere for the sake of ammo being used against em - but I genuinely can't see that ANYONE would be so fuckin wrong as to use this shit. Seems like you just wanted to get it all out, and hoepfully you feel like a certain weight has been lifted. Stay strong for your girl bro - and for your future son/daughter. Sounds like you're doin a great job.
Originally posted by Then 9 days later in a battle, The Law Then 9 days later in a battle, The Law wrote:

"You have the lamest rappin, these people in your life have been lying dude
Addison my ass.. Even ya wife tried to commit suicide at the sight of you"
Originally posted by Then later in a battle against Ashley Kaos, The Law Then later in a battle against Ashley Kaos, The Law wrote:

"RIP MOM Part 2… another epitaph of a death that's gonna get trashed
From this annoying bitch trying to bring "heat", It's no wonder your mother left, ash!!
What you gonna do make a fuck ya'll about me?? trust me, It's not like DJ Flame before that
I'm a sick fuck, I'll go to the grave, dig up the bones and use her remains as my doormat"
Amgin View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 0-3-0
Form: LLL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2017 at 8:26pm

This vote has been accepted by a moderator.

Law

Very nice opener
your lines were lengthy, but they were smooth and filled with content.
Nice integration of team names, and other accounts to make this personal, on top, wording and placement kept the lines flowing. You didn't sacrifice flow for an idea you wanted to work.

"I’m coming to kick this street team member out, see Law’s the Druggie Detective
and since he’ can’t sell any ‘dope lines’, we know theres was no money collected!!"

Sick way to end it.
Good job dude, your end rhymes clearly succeeded as well as the whole verse, I enjoy your submissions as they're serious/strict in their structure, yet witty and have pep in execution

Ridley Squat (ehhhh, you lift bro?)

Mmmm
You definitely went above and beyond by rhyming within the lines as well as the end rhymes.
Your openers opened up confident but I feel as though when you began with the disses it was a bit of a stretch to make coherent rhymes that punched but still stayed within the rules.

"Like a busted appendix"
LOLOL is this was one of the best

MVGT Law

Both battles well written and had similar attributes, but I found Laws verse flowed all together a bit better And was an easier read

Squat if you continued inner rhymes with every line, it would of put you ontop, but I felt that having inners in some and not the others broke up the rhythm a bit for me

Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2017 at 11:28am

This vote has been accepted by a moderator.

LAW you opened up here with some sprite and to be honest carried it on through the
verse also,your personals were aimed well and relatable,and your punches found their
mark too,although they were no haymakers they still carried weight,your similes also
contributed and added an extra layer here,and on the whole you got at him well,with
the account theme (although it's been played out really),but for me your closing bars
was the strongest in this drop,it read with a vibe that appeared cocky/callous,over
all good work..

Ridley your multi's were good here mainly 3 syllables so it gave this verse some nice
assonace,i can't say it enough I really do like it when i read this approach in verses as
well as battles,you also came with a crew angle punch/personals,i like the way you implied he was some Sam Becket with his jumping,plus the fact with the line "you leaving again" for me injected some wit,so that worked well,your similes were also present and firing which added to the verse,on the whole good job..

Overall quite an even battle on the face off it,not that simple to call really,but there
was a winner here,and for me that was LAW,here's why,i found his to be a bit more
personal centred,Rid's unlucky this time as your verse was equally good in different ways..

Vote..LAW...peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2017 at 11:48pm