Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2017 at 3:55am
Okie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-2-0
Form: LLW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2017 at 12:22am
Ahh .. In and out yaLl (rushed in for this n back out) hope the quality makes it ajaja #life 

"Sex with fruit baskets aint make yo style Fukin #bananas"

Fuego
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2017 at 8:51pm

This vote has been accepted by a moderator.

Neek- That beat NICE. Flow on point. That opener was nice and the delivery is sick as usual. The fact you dont have much this new guy didnt take away from your insulteous type battle. Good shit overall. "Whatup pubes" lmfao.

Okie - Nice wordplay. Kind of drowned behind the beat. The flow is unusual but i like it. Its different for sure. Dick/Cock shit im not a fan of that. Lil Poo? Idk, i think you could have used alot more personals on Neeks. He just had some heat on the site that was fresh to use against him.

MVGT - Neek - Much more entertaining and the delivery is above par. Okie had some good one liners but i think he had more of a chance to hit Neek with personals

alicewonder View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 2-1-2
Form: WWLNN
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2017 at 12:51am

Neek - 

I love the beat choice and your delivery is amazing per usual. The few opening lines were very nice, I also liked the switch up in flow and content towards the 'kid in the lunchroom' part. The way you incorporated a humorous balance with some interesting, personal references makes it even more enjoyable. 'Cosby/basement' parts were also a nice way to end it. I do think that your beginning was the strongest part in terms of personals and I appreciate the rather 'light hearted' bits as well. 

Okie - 

The highlight for me was actually your voice, it was the dominant factor in the beginning. But after the switch up towards the mid part you seemed to be less 'enthusiastic' and your delivery didn't really carry your lines through, given the content of your closure for example. I also think that your personals were somewhat nice in the beginning, although the 'unique' play is outdated I guess, but they lacked an intriguing factor after the mid section, making them seem slightly random and not very personal at all. Your flow was definitely interesting though. 

Vote - Neek (due to an overall better delivery and more consistent as well as creative lines). 

Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2017 at 9:54pm
2-0 Neek
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2017 at 2:27pm

Neek - Neek coming in with a dope beat and his typical swag. Lmao at the punches at his career and the lord poo line. Pussy posting bar was nice also. Haha This was a dope ass track for the battle. Everything was put together well, delivery and presence on point. Pretty much everything we come to expect from you and you deliver it time and time again. Very solid, highend drop and will be hard to overcome. 

Okie - On the plus side, you had decent flow and the delivery was good as well. I didn't think the adlbs worked in your favor consistently It didn't have that nice stylistic appeal to it that your opponents had. Unique, Technique, wordplays i've seen several plays but your delivery on it was nice. I liked the sex with the fruit basket punch as well. But overall I thought the punches were inconsistent. You didn't bring enough to the table here. As soon as you switched to accapella from that point on your punches were all pretty much on the light end, especially on the close up. There really wasn't anything there, saying someones flow isn't original, isn't really a punch. You can just throw that in and say it about anyone, which was pretty much all the same in that whole closing section.

MVGT: Neek - He had the overall better drop in every aspect. 
Go my Minions!

The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2017 at 2:27pm
3-0 KO
Go my Minions!