Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Check, come get mopped
    Posted: 09 July 2017 at 9:09pm
You garbage bro.

3 min max track 1 week
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: #2
Stats: 14-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2017 at 9:17pm
I didn't even see this lil nigga. But you can get worked tho. I posted a call out as well. You funny as fuck. Like I changed my life to Christ. Nigga I'm laughing at you right now.
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2017 at 9:17pm
And also, no 3 fucking pages of expo non sense. Ppl should be able to get your bars. Who ever has dopest track wins.
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2017 at 9:18pm
Just agree so I don't gotta waste my time with your conspiracies and bitching bb
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2017 at 9:39pm
Since you ain't even ever had the audio belt and you think you a king of audio. Let's make this a real audio challenge.

3 min
On beat
No 3 pg expo.
Diss track with chorus and has to have replay value.

Might as well make it more of a holy grail audio battle. Has all aspects of audio included.

You've clearly already visited this thread, don't clutter the forum with duplicate callouts and your fuck shit.. Either accept or dont. Your choice.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic