Post Reply Post Reply
Author
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Write Summin
    Posted: 11 July 2017 at 2:58pm
Go Write

Listen kiddies, enough with the bickering. Its all i see these days. "You support pedophiles" or "This site is ran by nazi's" or "I dont want to defend my belts" or "Audio is superior" or whatever the fuck else. At the end of the day. This sites foundation is writing. Yup, thats it kiddos. This site is based around writing. Even the audio is based off writing. So why am i only seeing a few active heads writing on a consistant basis? Cuz the drama is taking over and its bullshit

As for Exo and Beans backing out of the Tag Belt. That is the weakest shit i have seen from both you motherfuckers ever. You pulling some lame ass shit not battling. What is a 16 to you experienced writers? Now i dont want to hear some fucking lame excuse because, at the end of the day, you are here to fucking Write. You both looking soft as fuck not taking the challenge with some merit. Instead, you both ghost the site and hoping this slowly dissipates into the forum Nether lands. I am afraid that i wont allow that to happen because you kids hold the belt and should defend that title. Instead of giving it away like some assholes. This isnt a site to donate blood wiggas.

This Neek treating LA so hard type shit is NOICE. He had a few people barking up some tree without a rope. Trizz gets violated, Exo gets touched and beans gets poked and watching them try to crawl outta that was funny. What im not seeing is responses. It goes back to the core foundation of this fucking site. Go fucking write if you got a problem with Neeks diss. Its that fucking simple. If you arent writing, you arent giving this site any entertainment and therefore you arent contributing to this site. Where are the responses? You guys are all above par with writing yet wont respond? Don't give me that lame twat bag of an excuse "We dont waste our time on people less technical". That lame arrogant approach is seen by everyone as WEAK. So jump off the faggot wagon and go write some shit

I dont give a fuck what you might think of me as a person. At the end of the day, if someone got something to say, i respond with a OM. Why? That is what this site is for. Its not for you fuckboys to write a paragraph defending your fuckboyesque actions. So people. What im trying to say is that you all are holding up the Tourney because of the bitching. You all are killing the activity with the crybaby antics. Grow a pair of balls and write shit.

iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2017 at 3:05pm
I can dig the write some shit.
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2017 at 4:30pm
Lol, well said seƱor. You should get more into writing in some of the mag releases.
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2017 at 6:41pm

the tides have turned tho. return of the real starts now.
#Bananas
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic