Post Reply Post Reply
Author
The Rap Daemon View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 6-14-0
Form: LWLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Rap Daemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rap State Of Mind
    Posted: 06 August 2017 at 7:58pm
I had an idea, and wrote a quick verse talking about the state of rap, and how there isn't and never will be another rapper as great as those in The Golden Age of rap, and giving a fairly detailed reason as to why.

I also think there's more to be said and there can be many takes to this, so I want to set up a collaboration to make this a bigger peace.

PM me for more details if you are interested, and I can share with you my verse and discuss how we can take and make from this and make something real complete.

I don't mind how many heads I have on this, but I really want really only dope writers with a keen eye for it.
Faggot
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2017 at 8:48pm
I think it's quite a played concept/overdone conversation but good luck.
#bananas
The Rap Daemon View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 6-14-0
Form: LWLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Rap Daemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2017 at 10:46pm
This piece can thrive on clashing views. The positive->negative take provokes thought to the readers and for them to choose what they think.
Faggot
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic