Author
DressToKill View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 78-62-0
Form: LLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DTK - The Burner (Neek Diss)
    Posted: 08 August 2017 at 4:00am
The original comeback kid
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2017 at 4:09am
#Bananas
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2017 at 4:14am
Originally posted by Neek Neek wrote:

Why so shaky bro
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2017 at 11:20am
http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/u-tried-an-u-failed-fuck-renegades_topic7049.html?KW=Info

I guess they wanted proof, I'll deliver. All info needed is in that thread, and in the end Cube who was Icec at the time rejoined renegades immediately after
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2017 at 1:36pm
I don't understand how someone can say "did your homework on me looking fully obsessed" and then go and dig something up from 2005.

Unsurprisingly digging a thread up from 2005 out of context results in you looking stupid. There's a verse of mine that's in classics section which is essentially the full stop on that piece of L.A. history. At the end of that you can see that I state I didn't join either crew. So yeah, you got your facts and story wrong there.

Trying to make out like I have a history of corruption is frankly pathetic and brings the whole site into disrepute unnecessarily.

As for this verse...I like that you guys are going back and forth, I felt like this was a decent track considering how quickly you turned it around but when I compare it to the original track Neek dropped at you I felt like that was much better. My advice would be to think about why you're dissing him and write you verse around that and maybe take a bit more time to write a bit more thoughtful and damaging diss...rather than spending time digging up ancient history and just getting it wrong.
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2017 at 1:39pm
Thanks for the feed Cube
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2017 at 3:37pm

Cubes a paptest lmfao
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2017 at 5:09pm
ah, so I was right and this track had absolutely nothing to do with me.. you just out here using my name as click bait, smooth move little fella.
#Bananas
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2017 at 5:19pm
Do you always spam people's threads? You discredited my crew mates and I returned the favour in 3 bars of a 2 minute diss, back to your corner.
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2017 at 5:23pm
youre hilarious. I just asked a question about the song. quit being so salty all the time.
#Bananas
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2017 at 5:36pm
Questions require question marks, ya dig?
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2017 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by DressToKill DressToKill wrote:

Questions require question marks, ya dig?

not if its rhetorical.
#Bananas
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2017 at 1:43am
As entertaining as this convo is,please guys lets keep this to feedback only
please..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #1
Stats: 90-4-1
Form: WWWWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2017 at 6:03pm
O.......k....... not sure where that came from... Nice use of Denzel/Training Day and flow wise this was much better than the other stuff I've heard from you...so maybe you're finding your rhythm... The content was also better - the two tend to end up going hand in hand...

Tho I gotta say I'm not entirely sure how I've ended up in all this or what it reeeally has to do with anything... That thread you linked to is one hell of a throwback...it had almost nothing or literally nothing to do with Neek and I think Cuba has explained it as much as I can be bothered to or would even be able to recall...but I'll try and add a little extra...

As you can see, there was genuine dislike for one another back then so what started off as essentially a practical joke to get back at some people who were being a bit two-faced - which really spawned from when I kicked ILLA from the crew - quickly got way out of hand...I think Jehu's first post in that thread summarises things about as simply as you could ask for... Seriously the amount of people in that thread/beef who had already tried to join Renegades or did also then afterwards try and join Renegades again just tells a story of its own...funny

Good job again with your track, best yet
. . . Now who said they fuckin' with me?
They just said that FUCKIN' with me
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2017 at 6:13pm
Basically he threw shade at LI and I returned the favour, but I appreciate you taking time to really feed this with honesty. Thanks O
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic