Author
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Boy
    Posted: 10 August 2017 at 6:11am
Hey guys, so I've been working on reproducing my very first mixtape from 2014, "Far From Over". I'm cutting some tracks, but the good ones I'm rerecording and remixing for a new release. It's officially been 3 years since it's original completion. Hope you enjoy it. Again keep in mind with any feedback this is a 3 year old song. any of the songs from this project I will mark with the FFO initals and the year. Also, my new album which I've been working on for two years, Time To Change, drops on August 26, so be watching for content from that.

DressToKill View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 78-62-0
Form: LLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2017 at 2:47pm
This is fire, from the production to the flow, hook etc. You sound really comfortable, if you would of told me four years ago that I'd be giving props to Mission I would of laughed but you gained my respect.

Props on this
The original comeback kid
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2017 at 7:07am
Thanks man! More to come from that project I'm enjoying resurrecting the old flows.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic