Introductions: Fox..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Fox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fox..
    Posted: 20 August 2017 at 1:15pm
Ayo, was new here a while back but couldn't stick around at the time. Tried voting on a few battles but didn't have permission to do so so figured I might need to re-post in here?

Anyway, hope ya'll are cool an whatnot.
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2017 at 1:37pm
Welcome, you need 20 posts before you can participate in regular battles. You can post in the Open Mic as a verse or feedback and also Cypher Games which a lot of people like to partake in.

If you check out the Spotlight board there are battles on there for the Bloodlines event which you should be able to vote on.

Any questions or problems shout up.
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2017 at 3:50pm
Welcome to LA seƱor
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2017 at 4:50pm
Welcome aboard
#bananas
Stalin View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Renegades

Stats: 34-12-2
Form: LNWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2017 at 5:01pm
Welcome to L.A. you can learn alot here. Stay active and contribute. Looking forward to seeing some of you're stuff.
+Sick-Witted+
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2017 at 10:17pm
Welcome..
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Crew: Elision

Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2017 at 10:54pm
greetings, sir. Lets be friends.

Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2017 at 12:05am
btw i'm pretty sure you no showed in the 1-2 league but i'm willing to forgive n forget (i never forget)
#bananas
Fox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2017 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by Cuba Cuba wrote:

Welcome, you need 20 posts before you can participate in regular battles. You can post in the Open Mic as a verse or feedback and also Cypher Games which a lot of people like to partake in.

If you check out the Spotlight board there are battles on there for the Bloodlines event which you should be able to vote on.

Any questions or problems shout up.

Thanks Cuba, that helps

Originally posted by Rutter knows best Rutter knows best wrote:

btw i'm pretty sure you no showed in the 1-2 league but i'm willing to forgive n forget (i never forget)

I think I did, sorry about that
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic