Author
DressToKill View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 78-62-0
Form: LLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DTK - Inner Demons
    Posted: 17 September 2017 at 3:05am

https://soundcloud.com/user-206308494/dtk-inner-demons

Track I made about depression, been working myself out of a hole lately. Feed is appreciated as always
The original comeback kid
afterlife View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote afterlife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2017 at 3:14am
Wow, I was listening to another track by you, but this one shows your depth of tone and ability to portray the emotion. Nice!
Content is of my taste and matches performance well.
Dntplywelwitothers View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dntplywelwitothers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2017 at 8:10pm
This is a good relatable track. Your flow is pretty easy in this, laid back , I would like to see you play around with your delivery a little, not that it was bad, just seems as if your bars are coming up a little short of the beat. A few adlibs woulda been nice to even it out...I hear the aggression, I hear the flow, what I don't hear a something distinctively YOU... keep the aggression, that's working for you , I like the tone in your hook. If you add a few switch ups in your scheme, it could add a little more character. I think the last verse ended kind of abruptly, I liked it..even though I felt there could be more. Digging the content as a whole. Keep on.
"My name has the most shout outs in the history of rap...."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic