Author
H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 4-6-0
Form: WWLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote H4ZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SOM Trippie - Everybody Dies In Their Nighmares
    Posted: 20 September 2017 at 2:32am
xxxtentacion -Everybody Dies In Their Nightmares (Remix)

Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Wiggle wiggle said the bun that jiggle

Stats: 5-4-0
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2017 at 6:26pm
Yo... this was fire fam. I liked how you decided to increase the speed towards the end. It gave this feeling of urgency, was executed well and didn't distract from the beat but complimented it as your flow was solid.

Grea5 job, h4ze.
#Bananas

spume corrupt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 20-7-1
Form: WLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spume corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2017 at 8:03pm
Sup Haze main?
Not listen to a Haze joint in a long minute, You was always good but no doubt you got that more matured feel now days
Rode over this beat so nice
Very enjoyable listen with some cool lyrics, plus like Endy I too was hyped up when that change of pace kicked in, shit felt like an adrenaline injection

Keep safe and try to Keep up a bit fam, maybe pass some of that knowledge down to the youngers and less experienced audio cats

afterlife View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote afterlife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2017 at 2:01am
Cool Haze, words sound fluid. The Flow is formulated, your voice sounds nice. Keep it up.
alicewonder View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 2-1-2
Form: WWLNN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote alicewonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2017 at 6:27am
This was really, really nice. I liked the clarity in your voice with the dread-like undertone throughout. The content just elevated it even more. The beginning was great as well. I just feel like when you speeded it up, the 'emotion' bit didn't sound as natural as the rest.  That could just be me though. Just a minor point. Great work. 
Dntplywelwitothers View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dntplywelwitothers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2017 at 1:01pm
Mad replay value.... quick emotional track, love the build up, starting off with the slower complex rhyme scheme, conversational, like you got some shit you need of your chest...flowed smoothly, moving right into the next scheme easily, as the intensity builds, flow stays smooth....move right into the next scheme, crazy, shit is demanding, then you change again, moving right into double tyme without losing flow, and you change the scheme again in the middle without sacrificing enunciation.

.... I really enjoy hearing this kinda versatility , not only does it fit the tone of the topic, it shows that you're sharp with your craft .... there is so much detail in the way you delivered this short track, and I haven't even gotten to the content. It's tracks like this that help audio heads elevate.

As far as the content, what can I say, gotta write what you feel man. This is lyrically on point, nothing sounds outta place or forced.

"Every tyme I chill around my homies fake smile" .... . I feel ya man
"Hate sounding like a bitch when I rap about my problems" .... this art is therapy, no doubt
"Only relief I have is when I write rhymes".... relatable

I really enjoyed listen man, hope to hear more.
"My name has the most shout outs in the history of rap...."
H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Stats: 4-6-0
Form: WWLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote H4ZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2017 at 5:20pm
thanks for the feed everyone. Imma do my best to get back into posting on here and giving feed and shit. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic