Audio Mic: H4ZE - Last Kiss (Music Video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 4-6-0
Form: WWLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote H4ZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: H4ZE - Last Kiss (Music Video)
    Posted: 16 October 2017 at 6:22pm
dont know why I didn’t post this before, dropped this in August. Video was shotwith my iphone 6. This is a way different style from my normal shit some of y’all have heard before. 

iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2017 at 7:01pm
That is one crust-ache.
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2017 at 7:04pm
I liked the vibe of this video/track,it had a quaint/sombre feel about it,and the
classic water shots always work well,as it draws an assumption of provoking
some reflections,which is what in essences this is about,it came off like a brief
romance,like a summer fling say,all whilst being tactful and direct,I also agree
all though not an orignal concept,you still stamped a mark on a tried and tested
formula,yeah it was done well overall,it was just as nice on the 2nd hearing too,
solid work..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
DressToKill View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 78-62-0
Form: LLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2017 at 8:50pm
Not my style personally but production was certainly on point. On a track like this I visually want to see you use more emotion, you seemed almost uncomfortable while doing this. I think you got good bars and flow but a music video beings in a brand new element in which you have to develop that presence and confidence.

I see the potential dude stay up
The original comeback kid
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2017 at 4:42pm
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2017 at 4:44pm
ima start by agreeing with ppl above...

the video was useless. it wasn't entertaining and really imo takes away from the song. use the video to make it a more enjoyable experience. for this. the song just sounds better when im not watching the video, the video just made it less enjoyable.

its nice to hear you going a diff route with your music. It was vibing, nothing jaw dropping.. but I would trash the video. no shade, I don't do videos cuz it wouldn't bring anything to the table.

I prefer your videos with just lyrics on screen. id stick to that until you get some dope videos recorded
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic