Author
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sterile September.
    Posted: 27 October 2017 at 8:42pm

Sterile September..

"I know right",this is a big surprise here,(me writing a mag),but the show must go on,
not a lot to get through to be honest,as this month was as quite as a scream in the
vacuum of space,thanks to the good old faithful OM section,things ticked along with
the odd fresh drop within this month,and still these pieces got some feed too,and for
whatever reason it did get a little eerie in the cold dim soundless forums/sections,i do
feel we may of turned a corner here of late with that typed,as activity although still
sluggish is returning (phew),the audio section to was like an engine not in gear,ticking
over also,which honestly surprised me as well,i shall get round to listing them shortly.
On the bright side we did have a few new members sign up here at LA,so to you all i
say again,(as i know i've already greeted you),Welcome.

Next up we have post from the General Board for the month of September,which had a
picture provided by DTK of his new studio set up,(and i know recently he has upgraded
again with some new equipment),so be sure to check that out ppl,and a kind of high-
light for me was when a new member called FuchfaceMcCobb got a ticking off by our
very own Nigma,straight after been scolded for his errors,(and justly so), this individual
made a poll titled Is Nigma Trash?,the poll received 1 solitary vote in the form of yes
by the guy who made it,smh,(see the fun you returners have missed out on.. lol).

Now back to that listing from the OM & Audio Sections,.

OM's.

Real Hip Hop
Revival.

KAY B
Time To Settle A Score.

CHAIN
How To Spray And Burn (volume one).

iLL Scripturez
Lacrime Di Stella Senza Speranza.

VLAD
When The Autumn Wind Brought An End To The Melody.

Neek
Tinfoil Tinseltown Talking Point.

Audio Section.

DTK
Inner Demons.

DTK
God Sent.

Afterlife
Freestyle Szechuan.

So guys this concludes September Mag,as other than this very little else happened,I
would of liked this mag to have been longer,but it is what it is,now i'm going to do a
little giving out of some respect here before i sign off,

To RKB who just recently (in October) got his hands dirty by doing some senior mod work,a shout goes out your way for persevering,and eventually all by his lonesome
solved the problem,and to all who feed dropped and popped by, RESPECT PPL..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic