Forum LockedText Battle Archive: [Text] Absolute Abomination vs D-NoS (2-0)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Absolute Abomination View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-3-0
Form: LLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Absolute Abomination Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [Text] Absolute Abomination vs D-NoS (2-0)
    Posted: 28 October 2017 at 4:20am
6 bars = 12 lines
One verse each
72 hours from now
Best of 5 votes or 3-0 KO

Edited by Rutter knows best - 31 October 2017 at 1:16pm
Show me a fortress and I'll show you a ruin.
D-NoS View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 0-6-0
Form: LLLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D-NoS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2017 at 11:40am
Call me unruley.. as I 'flip you the birdy'  .I..

Like a walking talking M80 ..one shot equals one dead emcee!

Dis grace to your Nation like you was seeking asylum

In war with me You run out like a dead desposable battery!

Absolute Moster, ...Absolutely...

You never seen a kangaroo looking as ugly...

As you, worse than sin, vermin, aint got two legs too tuck ya tail in..

Want fortune and fame but your failing, trying to take me out but your fading ..

Its shaming, your energy's draining.. 

Ima leave you dribbling down this drain in the pavement!... Ahmen!

Only thing you catch when you goto Sea is crabs..

Only thing you'll do is lose when its me its you clash!
https://dnos.bandcamp.com

https://soundcloud.com/dnos_aka_dicey
Absolute Abomination View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 3-3-0
Form: LLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Absolute Abomination Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2017 at 1:47pm

Maxi padded cell, insidious, my hooks vicious, kills limitless, LA witness this

I’m serious, have you lookin’ at the first line again like chicks fighting on periods

D-NoS does not get knots, you do not get paid

Switched to making beats since his raps don’t play

He a faggot, couldn’t hack it when I attack with apache axes

Lyft you off the floor and get dropped off like taxi

SoundCloud links dead and gone, time to quit, just a TIP

Thunder cloud clappin’ loud like Thor hammer cock back n hock; the llama spit

Got skills which nos button hit, greenlight and take your pink slip

Killswitch, NoS pushed Ab button, so it’s greenlight to run up your crib

Time to learn that LA ain’t the place for you to shine

And when I say suck D’s nuts…BITCH I mean mine

Show me a fortress and I'll show you a ruin.
spume corrupt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 20-7-1
Form: WLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spume corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2017 at 9:20pm

This vote has been accepted by a moderator.

First up guys I wanna say this and it's no small thing.....Well done both of you for getting a battle up and running....
You deserve some votes on this so I will kick this off and keep it one hundred with you both...

Deano...
Opener .. So it's indirect brother, see here at LA we need to see punchlines aimed specifically at an opponent wether it's personal or nameplay or something relevant to who you are battling...this was more swagger stuff

Next...it has open mic potential but falls short in the battle format due to the above reasons....

Next...Went down the Australia route here so I see this as your first attempt to get personal and say to you that is better but I have to keep it real with you....This was mad conjecture as I doubt you actually know AA is actually an ugly bum looking guy....so it's a fake personal at best not to mention it was also pretty bad my friend

Next.. Not getting at the guy just talk and making unsubstantiated statements

Next.. It's all the same as above fam, I'm sure you get my point by now homie

Closer..Yeah so as above bro you closed out indirect and weak

Take this advice and work with it my man....If you do it will give you a better chance the next time you clash..

Abs...
Opener..So it's not very direct brother but already it reads better than your opponents work and I like the wording you have used, I would call this some creative filler type shot that just about makes some light contact

Next.. Much better here you up and swinging with a crushing personal shot that was based on some recent factual shit...good hit well done

Next..So not great but again for me the wording was dope, just not really relevant or aimed, so without direction it doesn't really hit very hard

Next..This was ok, not great but mad potential shown just need to tweak to make more direct

Next.. Swagged up but not really battle worthy ..falls shot of punching

Closer...Funny stuff, I am a big fan of humour in battling, it was a decent way to close out

You got many of the requirements to be a good battler down brother and I see much potential for you to be dope in this format..Hope some of what I said was helpful

Well done guys

Vote has to go to Absolute for the more direct approach and a couple good hits that D just didn't have

Who-Is-You? View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 2-0-0
Form: WW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Who-Is-You? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2017 at 1:29am

This vote has been accepted by a moderator.

I think this battle was pretty much one sided although there wasn't a lot of hard hits landed by either battler.
D mostly did a lot of rhyming and indirect shots while Ab used some soft personals.
Ab took this for the reasons mentioned.
Vote for Ab
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2017 at 11:56pm
OK guys,so i normally break down each verse when voting,but i feel there's no need
as AA took this battle out right,he had the stronger flow/punches/similes in fact
better everything really,so AA gets the nod here..

D Nos your still coming with an audio aspect,plus your punches are falling short too,
there not landing as punches but more like disses/swipes really,the only advice i can
give without being overwhelming,is when you writing a verse try using you first line as
a set up,and the second as the punch,and if your not happy with it or feeling it,rewrite
until you are,there's a time limit,always try using all of that limit it'll help,plus read other
ppl's battles,or hit the elevation centre for some tips,it's there for that reason..

Vote...AA..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic