Introductions: Waddup,I’m Pharo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Pharo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Pharo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Waddup,I’m Pharo
    Posted: 24 December 2017 at 4:25am
Wassup, New here how is everyone doing?Im 17.Been writing since like 13 frfr.Never took up a forum until now hopefully this helps be build as a writer.Nice to meet ya look forward to reading more.Already seen some dope shit.Thats iLL Scripturez bull nasty jus read sum he wrote
Absolute Abomination View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-3-0
Form: LLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Absolute Abomination Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2017 at 8:58am
Welcome, LA definitely a good place for critical analysis and feedback. Not as big as some other text battling/rap posting sites but we got some great writers and clever people.

Happy holidays...enjoy your time.
Show me a fortress and I'll show you a ruin.
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2017 at 9:50am
Welcome aboard Pharos,(yes iLL Scripture is our topical champ at the moment,and
deservedly so,but we have other aliases here who are on par also,SELF CHAIN Alice
Wonder Endeavor Cuba Neek,in fact the list goes on and on really),we have a lot to do
if you feel interested,there's the topical twist,a verses topical league that you can join
or quit whenever you feel the need,we also have the Word Drop which is fun as it's a
challenge,anyways dive and emerse yourself,please just do my a favour and read the
rules,it'll save us a head ache in the long run,as here at LA,we try to keep it clean and
civil for the most part,and rules are adhered too here..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2017 at 7:03pm
I'm champ bish
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2017 at 10:49pm
^I stand corrected i meant champ as in IC2 champ..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic