Audio Mic: The Real LagShot ft. DjFlame

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
afterlife View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote afterlife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Real LagShot ft. DjFlame
    Posted: 08 March 2018 at 12:54pm
This first rapper is on Seroquel
The second rapper is you 
Remaking Eminem beats is a waste of time.
You guys need a girlfriend.
afterlife View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote afterlife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2018 at 2:56pm
Lulz. Keep it up, put more umf into what you are saying.
spume corrupt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 20-7-1
Form: WLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spume corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2018 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by DjFlame DjFlame wrote:

I've been looking, but there are very few girls who can actually stay on beat.

Thanks for checking it out!

Lmfao...
That was a dope retort Flames
Will have a bit more time later to listen to this and feed it
Good to see you in the house though kid

Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2018 at 7:05pm
OK.

To be honest the use of EM's beat was corny really,(plus the fact I don't like him,but
i do respect him though,because he can rap),but with that typed,it worked still,and
both of you seemed comfortable doing these tracks,it was evident on listening,both of
you did real well,and honestly i've listened twice now,you both were on the beat here
I thought i was Rodney King for a minute,you both have the basics nailed with this
showing,the only gripe I have is that it sounded like you both were just going through
the motions,(perhaps that the so profound beat was the cause of that),it sounded
in a fashion (and loosely when i type this),lacking spirt,just my opinion here,but this
was also solid if ppl look over that fact,enjoyable guys..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2018 at 7:43pm
I just wasn’t feeling this at all. Ima have to disagree with crimson, I don’t think either one of you were on beat. Also the lag shot guy wasn’t even using his own flows, a bunch of it was copying em’s flow and it was still off beat. Yes your part was better, you were better flowing, but none the less it was still off beat. Also you did em’s flow on the Singh parts and that didn’t come out well at all.

I always urge people not to use the flow/rhyme schemes of other rappers but to try to make your own. It is harder to sound natural when the flow isn’t organic. I know dress tends to do that with hooks or intros if I rmemebr correctly, but I always tell him the same thing when it comes to that, be original.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic