Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 11:13pm
@sammy thanks bro. I know how difficult it is to pick something up that you dont usually mess with. Appreciate the faith based off my LA affairs lol its definitely a far cry from my LA tracks. Looking forward to part 2 of the review
I can only fall off in space...
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 14-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 1:36am
Aye D, I'm going to peep this bruh. It seems like it's dope from the response.
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 1:41am
Originally posted by ch3kkgame ch3kkgame wrote:

Aye D, I'm going to peep this bruh. It seems like it's dope from the response.

Ch3kk and bacardi back the same day wtf lol let me know what you think. Ima tell you like I told meek I keep losing my Skype pass word lol
Bakardi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 0-4-0
Form: LLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bakardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2018 at 1:54am
What up Doom, I plan on giving this a listen tonight and possibly giving a video critique because I want to give a detailed substantive critique but fuck all that typing lol
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2018 at 2:02am
Lol sounds good to me
Bakardi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 0-4-0
Form: LLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bakardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2018 at 6:24pm
After the first three songs I was worried that I was gonna have to give it a negative critique and end up looking like a hater, but then Powerful dropped and oh my fucking God, that beat is so fucking hard! And the female vocals go over so well (they actually work well throughout the project) it is actually criminal that Powerful is under three minutes long, it could have easily been stretched to four minutes. I also enjoyed the next two tracks quite a bit as well. The Reon interlude is alright, I'm not a huge fan of the rappers voice, it might just be how he was sitting in the mix idk. You finished up strong with flow and land of the free, I was locked into your flow on these songs, you really found your pocket on these tracks. I got major Cudi vibes as far as the production goes, but you are more thrilling of a rapper than Cudi ever was. I don't know how many of these beats you made, I would be interested to know. I noticed Canis Major has a credit on here, shouts out to Canis for sure. Overall I give this a 7/10, my standout tracks are Powerful, Flow and land of the free. Closing statement: please put another verse on powerful, that song deserves to be fleshed out more.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic