Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hard Body - LP
    Posted: 13 May 2018 at 10:56pm

https://soundcloud.com/user37035975/hard-body

HARD BODY

I be burning emcees
im a thousand degrees
this aint even my peak
watch this super saying increase
watch me chamber thoughts and squeeze
watch your body drop to my feet x2

you cannot fuck with me I cannot be touched
hating on me like a bitch with a grudge
you a vegan, a weakling, you are not enough
I be eating this beef like a sandwich for lunch

if you wanting that smoke, get rolled like a dutch
I wont even get high you aint potent enough
i aint saying ya name I aint given ya buzz
but you mention my name cuz you know that i bust

they say ima plug, my music is dope
they loving my drugs, they smoking the roach
you lurking in shadows an insects approach
your ass is a bug, get squashed like a roach

you are not the rapper you are the cancer
we question your skill but mine are the answer
insurance is something that you should go gather
the way that you floppings a natural disaster

I don't battle I just HARD BODY
killing emcees just a part of my hobby
then bring them back to life load another rhyme
right into my mind, (im) killing these zombie
I don't battle I just hard body
turn nobody into somebody
when I leave bodies all-all around me
when I leave bodies all-all around me

you can throw hate, it does not phase I got on brand new Versace
im spitting these flames, ashes to lames, I aint leaving no body   
I told you this wasn't a battle, I told you this was a hard body

daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 2:48pm
you are fucking nasty in this. This was dope as fuck. Shit hardbody. Dope beat choice. LP FOR THE WINZ
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 9:06pm
Thanks dizz
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Crew: Elision

Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 5:15pm
listened to it a few times. with the exception of that aquatic line, which was pretty bad by the way, this was dope, cousin. 

beats fire. your flow has improved drastically. you definitely sound a lot more comfortable on the mic. a huge contrast since i first heard you. Not saying you was wack but you're definitely better now. i like the double timing flow alot. what make it effective is you can actually understand what ur saying lol. it was playful but compliment the beat nicely. if i was to point out any gripe its the quality of the vocal. it sounds very distant. you need a mic and a booth, bitch! other than that i fucks with it and will be using it to work out after work today :)

ps. Celtics 2-0

afterlife View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote afterlife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 1:02am
Nice. this is totally grimy and mean sounding. I don't know what your doing on your production end but these tracks you produce sound great. Again, nice short to the point, replayable.
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 5:36pm
Appreciate the feed Sammy and afterlife

Sammy, you probably talking about the reverb I put on the vocals. I’m just shitty at mixing.

Afterlife- as stated above I’m terrible at mixing. It sound good cuz it’s a good recording. I be recording shit 30 times to get one that doesn’t need much mixing since I don’t know how to.
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2018 at 2:46am
Bumpity bump for rapper t
Bakardi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-4-0
Form: LLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bakardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2018 at 3:47am
Ayyy, this is a dope drop LP, i think some Adlibs would have helped at certain parts when you slowed your flow down, I'm not a huge fan of the beat, it isn't bad it's just a bit generic but it served it's purpose for what you were trying to do with this track, i hope T responds because this place needs activity.
SELF ACTIVATE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Elision

Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SELF ACTIVATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2018 at 1:07am
The beat was dope. Different. But dope.

The animation in your voice always makes your tracks a fun listen. This joint was no exception.

Your speed flow was also on point and entertaining to hear.

Always enjoy your stuff. It's unconventional and creative.

Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Stats: 22-27-0
Form: LLLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2018 at 11:59pm
Oh shit just peeped this cos of some post in a call out I did. I'm honoured to have you grovelling at my feet you little bitch. I didn't tell you to say my name yet so I can't blame you for pussying out there. Can't say this was direct at all, I think I actually listened to it and had no idea it was to me. Like a little love letter from you. How sweet. Liked the beat, can't say much for the poetry.

Bitch ass. Let me address this for you this week for a bit of a laugh, you gon learn today.
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2018 at 12:29am
Rapper t- this was dropped within hours of you talking shit the first time lmfao. We working on a month now For a response. Hahaha. Fr it would be embarrassing if you couldn’t drop something at least 10 times better with about 50x the amount of time for a response.

Self, bakardi, thanks for the feed homies
afterlife View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote afterlife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2018 at 6:30am
I have to bump this because RapperTea is weak.
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Stats: 22-27-0
Form: LLLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2018 at 6:39am
Speak for yourself dickrider. I'll bump this too cos LP a bitch who knows he'd get raped in a battle with me
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2018 at 10:06am
A little late with the feed here i know...(but i've got some catching up to do)

Well LP this was nice,I liked the musical steps within the beat here,it had a mocking
vibe all its own,(monotone but effective i thought,it was like you was handing out a
lesson in a simple form for him to follow or grasp),this track had a real cool layered
approach too,which made your punchlines/disses within prominent,your flow tone
and overall pitch was good as it added an aggressive feel,the smilies/comparisons
within were nicely done,as they didn't distract the listeners attention due to them
being sublime almost,yeah a cool track that's worth 3-5 minutes of anybodys time..
peace..

ps.. i'm gonna sit over here with the popcorn and see how this pans out. and RT ill be
checking your track out soon also..
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2018 at 10:44pm
Thanks for the feed peeps. I got to say this was an effortless mop up. Spoiler alert, he won’t get a single vote in our battle.
Dave Infinite View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dave Infinite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2018 at 2:24am
I think the beat shattered my earbuds. I would fuck with this. I'm more into boom bap 
But I would play this Shit loud. 

ass is a bug, get squashed like a roach 

you are not the rapper you are the cancer
we question your skill but mine are the answer
insurance is something that you should go gather
the way that you floppings a natural disaster

PS: i am not a fan of SoundCloud. Why does that matter, I don't know 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic