Author
SELF ACTIVATE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Elision

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SELF ACTIVATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tech Talk
    Posted: 30 May 2018 at 12:37am

https://soundcloud.com/user-695019110/tech-talk

You must be a registered member and post a reply in this topic to view the hidden content within this post!

Edited by SELF ACTIVATE - 30 May 2018 at 12:43am
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2018 at 12:49am
Ayyyyeeeee! Glad to see an audio from you man. I like your flows and schemes. You always have dope with the rhyming. I like the cadence you popped into especially after first couple lines. This was dope af man

I like the bitcoin safe double entendre. Also the Instagram of yay, and the closer. Shit really I liked this whole thing too to bottom. I liked all the references in there. Even threw in sixnine for good measure lol.

Good shit homie, glad to hear you deading the mic!
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SELF ACTIVATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2018 at 12:54am
My nigga, Lord Park the infamous. Good looking out.
afterlife View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote afterlife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2018 at 1:40am
This was a dope drop on a topical. Nice play.
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SELF ACTIVATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2018 at 2:35am
Appreciate that homie.
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2018 at 11:57am
Self is too dope.

let say this tho, Mr Ninja Edits.. how you gon swing through and paste this link straight verbatim from another site lol. I caught that shit slugger lol.

anywhoooom, per normal dope shit here. wish you were local to me, id force you to make a full project.

end of the day, I still wanna be Self Activate when I grow up.

my own ninja edit:

I like how the tail end of this has the Jesus Walks cadence. felt it tied into the intial subject matter rawzilla. I catch yo slick shit fella.

Edited by Neek - 30 May 2018 at 4:58pm
#Bananas
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic