Post Reply Post Reply
Author
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lord Puente ft. Doom, Neek- Kong
    Posted: 11 June 2018 at 1:12am
I can only fall off in space...
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2018 at 3:49pm
You fucking savages. Beat was dope. This was nice. All of you came with fire flames and the flow from each of you was nasty.
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2018 at 7:39pm
Yeah totally agree with said comment^,this was RIPE!,all 3 of you nailed it here,
shit I'm going to bump this again on my way home from a hospital appointment,
it had me nodding my head (like a group of pensioner who are all sleep drowsy
in a cosy care home,whilst watching mid day TV),top notch fella's,highly enjoyable
and catchy..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2018 at 10:51pm
Dope collab peeps

Doom dope lyrics and your flow was dope and unique as well for the beat.. I loved the multis back to back on the break chain part. Whole thing was dope.

Neek dope flow/sound. You remind me of early 00’s rap. Also that aim to destroy, 40 nights 40 days part reminded me of trick daddy. As well as an old UM hurricanes rap that was made by the players. You remind me of specifically Ed Reeds verse

Good shit
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2018 at 11:34pm
and you remind me of a girl that I once knew like that Usher song. and these are my confessions. #Burn..

doom bodied this to maximum capacity.

you did yo thug thizzy too LP. chip chip.
#Bananas
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2018 at 11:39pm
Good track fellas

LP made a good account for himself with his dynamic delivery and clever schemes he had. Example: raw/brazzers/movies scheme was pretty decent. You rode the beat good as well.

Neek with the usual butter smooth flow and punchlines that seem blatant but are actually layered. Usual day at the office for the man himself
I can only fall off in space...
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Stats: 22-27-0
Form: LLLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2018 at 12:37pm
I enjoyed this particularly for that Neek and Doom shit, LP good collab to be on and you did sit in the pocket good. Doom you were good a couple years back and you're still elevating somehow and Neek probably first time I heard an audio from you and your voice is well dope. Stay up y'all, keep elevating.

Oh yeah and I like the way you had a chick rap the first verse, that added heaps of dynamics
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2018 at 8:55pm
and let me see that sexy body go bump bump bump

Rapper T finna get mopped again.

Edited by Lord Puente - 18 June 2018 at 9:00pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic