General Board: Lets talk about the new Nas album.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bakardi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-4-0
Form: LLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bakardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lets talk about the new Nas album.
    Posted: 17 June 2018 at 2:29am
It's my favorite album to drop all year TBH. But I really just want to know how you guys feel about it. Are you liking it as much as me? Are you not checking for it because of Kanye fatigue?
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2018 at 2:32am
havnt heard it and have no plans to but im sure endeeze will send me songs anyway, ill letcha know then. good thread tho.
#Bananas
Bakardi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-4-0
Form: LLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bakardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2018 at 2:45am
Originally posted by Neek Neek wrote:

havnt heard it and have no plans to but im sure endeeze will send me songs anyway, ill letcha know then. good thread tho.

Are you boycotting Kanye?
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2018 at 2:55am
not particularly, no? I dont listen to kanye or nas..

but you convinced me to give this a shot.. im on "cop shot the kid"..most of it so far is good. I didnt like the joint between adam and eve and scared of us.. legacy im guessing? basura.. but imma finish..I just wanted to drop this for cats like me who were either on the fence or no interest.

#Bananas
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2018 at 10:34am
I know of this album,but i too don't really dig Nas,yeah he's 1st album was fire,and
he has dropped classic tracks along the way from time to time,Ether/Get Down too,
and i full on don't like Kanye,so i guess i won't be too interested in this album to be honest...just my 2 pence worth.. (ps no hate to those who do like this pair though)
..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
XcesE5 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote XcesE5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2018 at 11:39pm
Yea not going to lie. It's not bad by any means but this an album that's on some turbo political shit. Feel like Nas has written better material as well. - Like I don't mind if you're going to state your opinions, hell I encourage it from any artists.

If it can be done to the same as what you've done before.

I'll stick to rocking them old Nas tracks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic