Audio Mic: Recorded In 2006, Under The Alias Raw Tek

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dave Infinite View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dave Infinite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Recorded In 2006, Under The Alias Raw Tek
    Posted: 14 August 2018 at 8:16pm
Aiight, This was recorded in 2006, while I was under the alias Raw Tek. Track I did With Citizen Kane AKA Lojikk from Carolina. Originally we were doing a side project on the famous Sacred Society Site. Unfortunately the site went under, but we stayed in contact but around 2009 or so we lost contact. My desktop crashed which had Pro Tools and some other shit..Maybe one day soon I can get that back...Love,Hate,Enojy, but hey I did my thing...

https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=4003194  
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2018 at 10:48pm
OK,just to let you know the link isn't working,can someone do their magic here
pls,when the link is embeded or whatever the cause is i`ll leave feed then,again
welcome aboard..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Dave Infinite View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dave Infinite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2018 at 10:52pm
I just copied and pasted and it worked. How about this link. 

https://www.soundclick.com/bands3/?bandID=550824&content=songinfo&songID=4003194
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2018 at 11:15pm
Yep this was good in all honesty,and although it was done in 2006,it still had
a fresh vibe popping off,in some ways this track had an essence that remind-
ed me of Wu Tang Clan,the beat was nice and gritty,especially a third of the
way in when that sort of Bangra style tone kicked in,both your vocals were
audible too,you both seemed comfortable on the mic,a little up and down in
pitch in parts but that is me just being a picky prick,i'll state right here and
now though,i'd rather hear how you sound today,to give you more of a deta-
iled feedback,all in all on this showing i found it impressive really..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Dntplywelwitothers View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dntplywelwitothers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2018 at 2:43pm
First dudes bars are coming up short, not speaking on content, but in length... flow isn't bad...but his scheme is everywhere, he spits fast then slow, with little or no transition.

Second dude, (I'm guessing it's you) ...flow is better, delivery is grimy... mic presence is there, but it seems a little staged... I don't know if that's the right word I'm looking for, but I'm wondering if you've developed a more natural presence since this drop. It would be nice to hear the "now" and compare it to the "then" ... The weird "air horn" sound in the middle of the beat is kind of annoying, but for the most part the beat was decent.
"My name has the most shout outs in the history of rap...."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic