Audio Mic: Doom-Nat Turner (Black Lies Matter Response)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2018 at 2:18am
where the fuck was I when this dropped lol. Godbless our brother Ch3kk for the bump.

anyway, shit was dope. I really loved the delivery in this. you have a really dope one bro. flow always onpoint..lyrics always onpoint.

the song itself is nice, was a tad short really. just a brief statement, but a powerful one. the rhetorical line was dope. just the whole setup. Doom been a problem. dope drop nothing new.
#Bananas
Red-B View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Crew: eNtiTy

Stats: 2-0-1
Form: NWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Red-B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2021 at 8:47am
Wow this is fucking incredible. I may have bit more off than I can chew. The word play is immaculate and you really drive some solid meaning behind these lyrics. The flow rocks and truthfully this is a work of art. Meaningful/powerful/good music.
JBrenn View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 40-26-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JBrenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2022 at 1:59pm
"DONT ANSWER...
that question is rhetorical
She saw coming like getting oral from a oracle "

Some punchlines sound forced or played but you KILLED this.

The racial tone of the joint was going hard then you dropped this in context to your message. it was a brilliant WOW moment in the song for me.

Great flow Great Tone only thing is the beat was kinds louder than the vocals. ***** five stars regardless. Good drop
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic