Author
Zinaii View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 47-27-10
Form: WLNNNL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Zinaii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CONOR MCGREGOR
    Posted: 04 September 2018 at 2:41am

Ok so Rutters scared because he declined my challenge. I’m not sure what I missed in my abscence but why the fuck do you have a text battle belt at all? You was never good. I call Cuba out. Beans called Cuba out then you close the thread saying you’re preventing trolling. Defend your title Cuba. And Rutter. Not like we’re scrubs just coming out of the blue. Put them damn titles on the line.
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2018 at 3:32am
I understand you wanting to battle, cool. but You been back 5 minutes and think you deserve a title shot? Lmfao, gtfoh
Zinaii View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Zinaii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2018 at 3:41am
Lmfao I’ve been here WAAAAYYY longer then you. Idc about you being a mod. Set a battle up or shutup. You wasn’t around during the second golden era. Actually who are you? What significance have you brought?. Set a battle up or stfu.
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2018 at 3:47am
You got to qualify for effort. Drop a diss and we will see if you worth the time. Otherwise, deuces lil homie.
Zinaii View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Zinaii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2018 at 4:05am
Anyways puentes scared to death. So like I originally said rkb and cube what’s up?
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2018 at 8:07am
Firstly, I don't hold any belt...so nice work making yourself look dumb.

Secondly, I love how brave you are calling me out straight after I say I'm retired. Like I've been here 15 years and you didn't fancy a battle until I said I'm done with battling?

Definitely doesn't look suspect.
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2018 at 10:12am
Dude just look at your form man, you don't deserve it. Win a few battles first, have you seen all those N's?...fuck it turn up to a few battles first. You no showed when I ran the 1-2 league, you've no showed the last 4 out of 6 battles here, I've seen you no show all your battles on netcees. again your not relevant, reliable or deserving.

Earn it.

#bananas
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic