General Board: It’s been a long time.....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Masked-Reaper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Masked-Reaper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: It’s been a long time.....
    Posted: 21 October 2018 at 4:03pm
Some of yall will know the name. Others won’t but soon will. Going to drop some verses on this site. Used to kick around Goldmic, LetsBeef and other shit that no one posts on now ....

First thing I see..... “I’ll lyrically kill anyone right now”... Von Doom. Then you say the stipulation is you can re use your lines? The fuck happened to writing fresh off the dome... creative shit... I’d pen a rhyme in 5 minutes and murder shit you used from a year ago...

Anyways.... sup yall?
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2018 at 4:19pm
I believe, also, WannaBattle and MC Controversy as well

Welcome to the game

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Masked-Reaper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2018 at 4:22pm
Damn you stalked me since day one? Haha. Thanks for the welcome.
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2018 at 4:31pm
No stalking, just long memories around here. LA been around 15 years in it's current form and retains a few of it's relics ;)

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Masked-Reaper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2018 at 4:42pm
Yea it’s been that damn long lol. I’m ready to battle whoever wants it. any recommendations of who’s top?
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2018 at 6:35pm
Welcome M Reaper,not to piss on your parade,but you need 20 posts + before
you can battle here at LA,feed vote and drop OM's/cypher games to bump up
your posts count quick...peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 95-24-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2018 at 6:47pm
were you on Holla Front at all? or EmptyScriptz
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Masked-Reaper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2018 at 7:02pm
Holla front possibly. The other one I ain’t heard of. Some people used my name and bit off me on other sites
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2018 at 7:04pm
Had someone from LetsBeef bite one of my verses from RB a few years back. Rutter knows best was on LB and my homie Sicc or Obnoxious was on there to
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Masked-Reaper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2018 at 7:23pm
I know sicc from Goldmic. Interested to see who else is still around
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2018 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by Masked-Reaper Masked-Reaper wrote:

I know sicc from Goldmic. Interested to see who else is still around

yup same person. he isnt here tho. welcome to this place tho
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Masked-Reaper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2018 at 7:32pm
Thanks. Looking forward to getting some battles when I do my class detention of 20 posts. The fuck kinda shit is that? Should be able to start tearing some heads off
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2018 at 7:36pm
theyve had problems with new ppl here. and they got a trust issue lmao. Place is a nazi camp.

also watch out  aprently you arent allowed to edit posts/threads in the OM section you may get scolded
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Masked-Reaper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2018 at 7:39pm
I posted a quick 8 lines in there earlier. They can eat my nutsack if they have an issue. Should just let people battle and be done with it .
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2018 at 6:54pm
Or maybe, just maybe, when you run a site that survives 15 years some of your policies make sense...

If you're not the type of person who can stick around for a measly 20 posts before battling you probably aren't go to stick around. Why should the mods, who are volunteers, have to waste time cleaning up after the 80% of idiots when we have a policy that eliminates the chaff?

Yes, I agree, we shouldn't need to have the policy...but experience tells us we do & therefore it is like this. FYI, it used to be 50 but we listened to feedback and reduced it to 20. 20 is not really a big deal. I bet you're on something like 10 already and you haven't even been here a week.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic