Audio Mic: Hannibal Lecter Ft. Voodoo Child Dres Prod. by C..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
GDub View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote GDub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hannibal Lecter Ft. Voodoo Child Dres Prod. by C..
    Posted: 09 November 2018 at 8:27pm
Check out my new single I do with my friend Voodoo Child Dres, it's produced by Chiefen Ethan. 

Please give feedback.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QivomjivnP8
Loose Logic View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Loose Logic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2018 at 6:35pm
First guy - Need to really work on delivery... and flow... 

second guy needs to work on delivery and flow as well. 

you both sound like you are struggling to stay on beat

lyrics need work from both

vocal quality and mixing need work as well..

i would practice what you write a lot more before recording... def sounds like you guys are reading.. 

I can tell that you are both pretty new to this... so keep at it ... flow, delivery and writing will improve with time.. 

props for making music!
GDub View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote GDub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2018 at 7:21am
I am planning to re-record this song using a lot more anger. My friend spitted a freestyle on this song so idk why it would sound like he was reading. I have been listening to a lot of ZillaKami and ScarLxrd and I'm going to attempt to re-record like how they sound. I attempted to rap like $uicideBoy$ by switching up my flow every few bars. Thank you for the feedback.
Tru_Booty View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tru_Booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2018 at 10:04am
you do not need to be yelling don't listen to that guy. You do need to have some type of emotion though sounds way to monotone and quiet. and is the second guy laughing and freestyling or some shit. I'm typing as I listen to this..what you guys need is alot of practice. I'd start trying to improve your writing first before even trying audio again. write alot and get feedback on that first.

unless your'e planning on being a mumble rapper but you need to upgrade your production value by a million percent and honestly it's probably easier to get better at writing than to do that.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic