Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 22-27-0
Form: LLLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Straight off of the dome
    Posted: 26 November 2018 at 4:09am

I lift my hat to you soldier, peace god to each bod-
y, to reach love, gotta preach not to teach wrong
I been sod-den black, I wanna pedal 'em blossoms
No material losses I finna get inexhaustive
supplies to hedge any losses, get shit materialised
Entered the stereo guys somehow right here in the sky
Written superior like, hintn' towards an epiphany
headn' towards the divinity, again the cause is a symphony
Metaphor for the synonym when I read it all back
Cos you wouldn'ta wanted to walk an inch in all black
I writ a mint little rap, cuz I had no other choice
No wonder boys, all a what ya cut up was a tonne of noise
Nothin' up above the voice that's up above in you
In front of you, the under-you, the read-the-rappin'-art-to you
And it wasn't hard to do to concentrate all on it eith-
er... all of it was all it is and they all follow leader
alicewonder View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 2-1-2
Form: WWLNN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote alicewonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2018 at 7:51am
Haven’t checked this section for a while but this was a nice little read, for a quickly jotted down verse (going off from the title here). Content wise, some of the concepts had more potential and some could’ve been executed better. The “metaphor for the synonym” segment was really nice if I caught the meaning of it properly, and it still had an abstract sense to it which is intriguing to see. Again, the concepts felf somewhat random, particularly in the beginning with the “pedal them blossoms” line and the wording didn’t contribute to the overall clarity either. Separating some of your words to highlight your scheme is also not necessary imo, it can actually distract further. The highlight to me was your flow/smooth scheme though. It’d be interesting to see how you’d expand on a specific topic, or even a narrative.
Vellum View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 24-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vellum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2018 at 9:23am
Feeling the scheme and how I’m assuming it flows. Dope
Tru_Booty View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tru_Booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2018 at 6:26am
I kinda liked kit..I only say Kinda cuz I didn't get the flow in all parts but the way it is written I think it's one of those where you needa be the writer to fully get it. 
where I was able to pick up it seemed different, in a good way. when I read stuff like this I always want the artist to make an audio drop so I can fully understand the vision. cuz I did like the lyrics and the rhyme schemes even though I couldn't fully catch the flow. Accidental Italics N IDK how to stop it. Anyway bro I'd like to hear this instead of read it, make it a bit longer n record man... you can use a cheap mic even I don't discriminate against that as long as I can understand the words and catch the flow and it's nice lyrically which this seems to be...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic