Post Reply Post Reply
Author
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lone Wolf MCFlame
    Posted: 07 December 2018 at 3:28pm
Huge improvement from your last track I heard. You're more comfortable on the beat now. You are hitting those pockets pretty well. Lyrics have never been a problem for you but you might wanna alternate tones on certain bars to make your punches stand out more. The hook need more work as far as layering (singing two or three times to make it stand out more). Verse could use Adkins for the bars you want to stand out.
I can only fall off in space...
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2018 at 5:06pm
Meant Adlibs not Adkins lol
I can only fall off in space...
Loose Logic View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Loose Logic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2018 at 9:25pm
I think you have too much reverb on your vocals... sounds like you are in a tunnel or concrete underpass.

Flow is cool.. but yeah your vocals are too wet.. i think that is one of the main issues people probably have with the mix. 

I agree with what doom said about alternating tones as well... add some personality into your delivery and it will make certain bars stand out more ... the ones you want to stand out.. 

all in all not bad .. keep at it!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic