Audio Mic: INSOMNIA MC Flame

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
GDub View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote GDub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: INSOMNIA MC Flame
    Posted: 02 December 2018 at 9:18pm
I really liked your tone and flow throughout the song. You switched up the flow a lot and I really like the flows you chose to go with for the song. 

I don't know if it was my speakers on my Dell laptop but I couldn't understand 90% of what you were saying, through that output.

I just plugged in my Bose headset and it sounds much better through that when I re-listened to it.
iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2018 at 10:29pm
I’m fucking with the beat... your flow was pretty good as well. This may be one of your better pieces of work. You sound like Shock G from Digital Underground. Finally pin pointed the sound of your voice. Though your flow is good, i think it’s good to let the beat breathe every now and then. I think the best way to describe it is, it sounds like to me you’re spitting at the beat instead of riding it cohesively
Tru_Booty View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tru_Booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2018 at 9:49am
I also can't hear what you're saying but idk if it's the mix or not. I mean the mix is definitely bad, your voice is loud asf and yelling over the beat in a bad sounding way, also I can tell where you stopped the recording and started again. I shouldn't be able to hear that. 
but specifically what I'm talking about is I'm hearing a 'static' noise when the beat or your voice get to a part where there is a 'pop' or something. I don't mean the noise when you don't have a pop filter I mean a straight 'static' scratchy type shitty sound.

anyway your flow is good and from what I can hear of the lyrics [now that I listened a few times I did hear alot of it] sound good, your rhyme schemes and flow are nice. work on the mixing bud.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic