Emcee Lounge : If we can drum up eight people... (Cash Prize)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
DjFlame2 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-0-0
Form: W
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DjFlame2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2019 at 8:22pm
As soon as Absolute logs back in and tells me. I've got eberything ready to go outside of his confirmation.
Vellum View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 24-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vellum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2019 at 8:59pm
okay I'll be checking the site at least daily in that case
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Crew: Elision

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2019 at 8:13am
Originally posted by Noumenon Noumenon wrote:

This might just be paranoia talking, but do you have any as of yet unmentioned motives for doing this? Not many people would just offer a monetary prize while getting nothing in return. Do you plan on profiting from this somehow? For example, if we rap on your beats the beats might be copyrighted but not the lyrics making it essentially your song to do with as you please. You could then promote the song as your own and make more on it than the prize you are offering. 

lmao!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic