Author
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 95-24-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2019 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by Mission Mission wrote:

Lol y'all are a trip. It's alot more than being a pastor. That's the least of my concerns. I also plan to go into politics and THAT is not so easily explained away with a story of forgiveness. Every word, every paragraph of your life is scrutinized and used against you. And they WILL dig 20 years into your past to find it. However, I would be willing to try and track down any posts that are serious issues for me, it's just hard with the way the search engine works. My last question would be if I reached out to Scotty, is it something he's capable of doing? I've run forums myself so I know that admins have permissions to delete and hide posts and delete user accounts. If that's the case I will save you all the trouble and simply speak with Scotty regarding it.

You’ve run nothing ever in your cock sucking life
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2019 at 10:53pm
@Mission, just a random question or more rhetorical, since when did any,
and i do mean any politicians become whiter than white, and why would
a man of the cloth as such want to join them?, in fact if you go back in
history, men with firm religious beliefs haven't feared well when on political
paths, with assassinations and shit...peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2019 at 12:20am
Lol Beans I'd be happy to show you the multiple admin accounts from the websites I ran and created, and even if you would like, the websites that I coded from scratch. Yes, coded myself without the help of a web template. But you wouldn't know anything about that cuz the only thing you ever made from scratch was your bed. Make music not insults Beans. Barry, just go away before I leak some more of the acapellas I have of you trying to sing and the lyrics I wrote for you. This post was for MODs, not other people's opinions. Just cuz I'm Christian doesn't mean I'm stupid, or a pushover LOL I'll still throw some bars at y'all. And after performing in a stadium for thousands of people, getting offers from major labels, and making actual money from my music, insults from y'all just don't hit like they used to lol. If you're not a MOD or Admin, and you're not offering an actual solution to my issue, please refrain from commenting on my thread. Thanks guys.

Edited by Mission - 17 September 2019 at 12:28am
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2019 at 12:26am
Crimson, I'm not here to follow history, I'm here to make it. If it hasn't been done before, that simply means someone has yet to do it. Everything I've ever dreamed thus far has come true. Literally everything. No reason that this will be any different and 25 years from now the same people here who said I was stupid and crazy will be watching me on the television living out that dream while they work their 9 to 5s and talk about "I knew him when he was just a soundcloud rapper lol. I'm not scared of assassinations. I can't be killed before my time. Blood of Jesus got me covered. Angels all around. 
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2019 at 12:46am
Look friend you don't have to answer to me, and i applaud you for doing and
acting, but my question was why would a man of the cloth also desire power?,
now i'm a Catholic but to me at this moment it seems you have a Napoleon
complex, i hope it goes well for you and you make change, for ppl I mean and
not currency..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2019 at 4:58am
Not exactly sure why you keep saying man of cloth? It's not about the power/position, it's about the purpose. I didn't desire the power. I don't desire the power. I only am pursuing it because I was called to. Whenever God calls a man to a position, it's for His purpose. Nothing to do with a napoleon complex or wanting power. If anything, it's the power to make change on a bigger level. But in time you will see. Many men of God in the Bible were politicians and high ranking government officials. Daniel and Joseph were two notable ones. It's not unprecedented.
iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2019 at 11:15am
This pastor getting touchy...
DjFlame2 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-0-0
Form: W
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote DjFlame2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2019 at 3:53pm
Thousands of years of established, Christian Orthodoxy < Pastor Mission's First Baptist Church founded yesterday
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic