Emcee Lounge : any audio heads lookin to collab?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vellum View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 24-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vellum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: any audio heads lookin to collab?
    Posted: 18 September 2019 at 12:15am
I just got my studio set up again after not having the ability to record with decent quality for years so I was just thinking it'd be cool to do a collab while I'm getting this rust off me.

Anyways, I'd be down to do a track with 1 or 2 other's and if you already have a beat in mind and a concept that we could use that'd be even better unless maybe we should get more people for a cypher type of thing I don't know. If anyone has any ideas about something we could do audio wise drop some suggestions.

thanks in advance
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2019 at 2:13am
Hey I'm shit at actually creating a song but if you had a best or a verse in mind I could get something together
Vellum View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vellum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2019 at 7:04am
You have any clue what you want to make. Should we have a topic or do some braggadocio stuff ... if you have any input as to where we should start that could definitely help me see what might be possible for us.
Vellum View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vellum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2019 at 7:19am
I think I’d rather do a topic than just some freestyle type shit on a song with you because your so strong when it comes to the topical stuff. If you ain’t into that we could cypher like a couple lines each taking turns, we could do all kinds of shit prolly starting out with picking the beat or picking the emotion or topic. Let me know how you think we should approach it
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2019 at 7:21am
Honestly all I seem to do for audio is flex beats so you is be down to step out of the comfort zone and pick a topic to come to. Nothing skeins to mind but meets give or some thought
Vellum View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vellum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2019 at 7:31am
Do you have a beat that you been meaning to spit to?
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2019 at 7:38am
Honest haven't been into writing/recording and rarely have ever found my beats 😅 I'm the worst
Vellum View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vellum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2019 at 7:59am
Lol it’s all good. I was hoping that you had something in mind. I don’t even have a single mp3 downloaded yet. I got beats from my boy on a flash drive but I was hoping to use something else while I’m still trying to get like a decade of rust off
Vellum View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vellum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2019 at 8:02am
What kind of hip hop music do you prefer?
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2019 at 1:05am
Sorry I let this die lol. I'd literally be fine with any beat. Music wise I listen to people like Royce, Lupe, I like Rittz and other similar choppers. Big fan of JL from strange music. I'd be up for any challenge. Sorry I'm shit to initiate collabs with lol
Vellum View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vellum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2019 at 2:45pm
Fuck the audio collab for now I came up with an easy open mic collab for us to do. Please email me at    fostervictor2@icloud.com
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2019 at 5:50pm
Emailed you yesterday
Vellum View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vellum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2019 at 2:57pm
I got the email just now that was dope as hell are we going to throw those 2 verses together for an open mic text collab or did you want to find a beat and make it an audio collab. If you decide on it being text you could drop the collab whenever unless you’d like me to.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic